Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
science is often wrong tho, they didn't even realize pluto wasn't a planet until a couple years ago, those idiots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
it's obvious the people who didn't read the paper

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

did you actually expect people to read something on saturday night?

not really no haha

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
In spite of what many in denial food addicts would have you believe, shame can be a powerful motivator.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
if fat people spent as much energy working out as they do blaming other people and not taking responsibility they would be olympic level athletes in no time

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
also start counting calories and overestimate by 5-10% the amount in food, and underestimate by 5-10% the amount you burn.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
"It's preposterous to ask me to control what I do"

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Azuth0667 posted:

Its more that goons want someone to dump on and have decided fat people are it.

boo hoo cry me a river. wait, you probably can with all that water you're retaining!!!!!

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
UHM EXCUSE ME I WORK OUT EVERY MORNING BEFORE WORK AND IM STILL NOT LOSING WEIGHT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

• Locked thread