Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DecentHairJelly
Jul 24, 2007

I don't want Fop goddamnit

TheRationalRedditor posted:

These hacky writers actually think that Baldo Goodweather moping in empty rooms as a sad alcoholic because of his dead gay wife in S1 and S2 is compelling enough to give a 2nd encore of the exact same non-character development because of his worthless dead gay son in a show full of bisected corpses and exploding heads

I love this post.

The whole "Oh no, my wife/son/mom got infected! I guess I'll just keep hoping that they'll somehow pull through this infection that has no cure and turns people into blood sucking monsters" thing is really loving stale at this point. Not only do we have to sit through Eph and all his stupid loving family garbage, now we get to add Gus to that list too. Gus sucked enough already, what gives?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DecentHairJelly
Jul 24, 2007

Also, lol at the SEALs making a point of reminding the audience that a single worm will infect you. Then 10 minutes later Eph stabs a strigoi in the face with his bare hand then throws a worm covered knife in the back seat like it ain't no thang.

DecentHairJelly
Jul 24, 2007

Can we just all agree that everyone, EVERYONE, on this show sucks. Even the ones that people in this thread like?

Fet sucks. He believes he can kill a centuries old strigoi-human hybrid (that he's seen move faster than any human) with a piece if rebar. Really dude, why are you threatening him?

I like Quinlan, but he sucks too. Dual wielding mini uzis? Can you get more inefficient? Use your bone sword man, that thing is rad as hell.

Yes, even Eichorst sucks. The strigoi butler can single handedly wipe out a team of SEALs, but those four or so gang bangers back in season two who had the Lumen? Don't gently caress with them. No, better buy the book like some upstanding citizen.

DecentHairJelly
Jul 24, 2007

wormil posted:

He tried that, the Master just stepped out of the way and laughed at him. I don't remember if it was the bone sword but that isn't the point.

You've proved my point even further. Quinlan double sucks.

/\ /\ /\ also /\/\/\

The master probably saw the two mini uzis and figured that at that distance he would be safe, no need to lightning dodge. Also, did you know that those uzi pistols can mag-dump in like 2 seconds?

DecentHairJelly
Jul 24, 2007

This season hasn't been half bad, considering how stupid it has been in the past. I went into the premier in almost full hatewatch mode but I'll be damned if there wasn't some fun stuff happening this season, mostly just with cool visuals. You had the opening episode with the thermal imaging POV shots of the SEALs cleaning house. That was neat. Then the ancients owning all those strigoi just before they got nuked. Also cool. Palmer playing possum and then shotgunning Eichorst like a boss. The death/birth of the Silver Angel. Zach nuking Manhattan was cool to watch too, despite how much Zach sucks. Also, no more Bolivar. Strigoi or human, that dude looked stupid as gently caress.

• Locked thread