Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

TheRationalRedditor posted:

These hacky writers actually think that Baldo Goodweather moping in empty rooms as a sad alcoholic because of his dead gay wife in S1 and S2 is compelling enough to give a 2nd encore of the exact same non-character development because of his worthless dead gay son in a show full of bisected corpses and exploding heads

Oh man, he bartered for a fifth of vodka. So intense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
So this just hit me, cause I put so little thought into what happens in this show, the US military believes the main cast and they are helping to find and Bin laden the gently caress out of The Master buuuuut only for a few days. New York is written off and lol you're on your own cause Seal Team Six needs to go somewhere else that isn't stopping the leader of the vampire apocalypse???

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Blood of 70 human virgins huh, laying it a little thick there aren't you, Strain?

Would 72 be too on the nose?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Tenzarin posted:

Thanks mom for letting me live in this bunker room forever without leaving.

At least there's no pineapple and vagina/tentacle action this time.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
The ancients described in the books were much better imo. Wish they'd stayed perfectly still, roughly man shaped leech/worms that moved incredibly fast only when they needed to.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Astroman posted:

I thought the most notable thing about the episode was Setrakian actually showing some human compassion towards one of his comrades in arms instead of the monomanical focus on THE LUMEN he's been showing all season. Usually he's been very "NO TIME FOR CARING, GOTTA READ THIS BOOK!"

Holocaust survivor guilt is the only way to get Setrakian to open up.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Awkward!

E: what a stupid kid

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Another occultation?? Ugh

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Tenzarin posted:

Don't worry, in a way the series will end with it.

It'll be such a let down though, just like everything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
If they stay true to the books with Zach he will get his rear end nuked.

And bonus: Eph gets it along with him.

God I hope they stick with the books on this.

• Locked thread