Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Octy
Apr 1, 2010

DarklyDreaming posted:

It is an astoundingly mediocre show that is redeemed by good costume design and gore effects and I am not sure if there is a noteworthy fanbase out there

I really enjoy the show when it's on but it's not something I think about or look forward to for the rest of the year. I don't know that I've heard of anyone outside these forums talking about it, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

I'd forgotten Mexican wrestler dude existed. Dull episode except for the bits with Eph and Quinlan and the SEAL vampire guys.

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

I like the idea of Eichhorst having to semi-competently manage things without the Master. He doesn't have quite the same presence, but he does get results.

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

God drat, that was stone cold, Setrakian.

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

Yeah, as dumb as the show often is, I really enjoy it. I'd be happy with a few more seasons.

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

I liked the police guy. I kept waiting for him to turn out to be a crook because he had one of those faces, but clearly he was a little too loyal to his boss.

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

I was drunk when I watched the episode so I missed this. Very cool way for one of the duller characters to go out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

Say what you will about this dumb show, it is at least entertaining and poo poo actually happens. I can't wait to watch the next season.

• Locked thread