Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm a bit forgetful, I guess, but is the rest of the planet as deep in poo poo as the US? Because if no then a lot of people would be delighted to go to NY, get handed a rifle, loose ROEs and a shitload of strigoïs so shoot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

etalian posted:

I think the intro implied that the infection has spread to other cities.

Yeah I got that loud and clear, I just wondered what was up with the rest of the world. But it seems like the ancient vampires nosferatu-looking motherfuckers lost their buddies that were still on the old continent so it's most likely just a matter of time now.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
This season is actually... good? and fun?

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Oh hey I remember seeing that secretary somewhere before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcme7ltcL4c

edit : holy poo poo that shotgun ambush, why did this show decide to suddenly be fun and good after two mediocre seasons?

Creamed Cormp fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Oct 24, 2016

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
This show has got to be childfree propaganda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mu Zeta posted:

I don't think the actor playing Eichhorst will ever get to play a good guy

You should watch Django Unchained.

• Locked thread