Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

steinrokkan posted:

They are turning him into the most insufferable vampire.

He already was a huge leech.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Just watched the first episode of season three, and maybe it's the absence of Zach for the huge chunk of it, but I really enjoyed it. Not even as a schlocky show like season two, but as a decent piece of television.

Paladinus fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Sep 3, 2016

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
This show is full-on dumb again, and I'm not sure if I like it more this way or not.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Remember the scene where Zach was playing a video game on his phone? Really made me want to play a video game instead of watching this stupid show. A great scene.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Astroman posted:

To be fair, this is somewhat close to the books. The kid goes over to The Master's side as well, and that's a major focus of book 3.

Maybe the books are also bad.

• Locked thread