Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Longbaugh01
Jul 13, 2001

"Surprise, muthafucka."
I thought you guys were kidding about the kid. Holy gently caress. To me that felt like the stupidest thing ever. It didn't even make any sense and seemed like bad writing that lacked enough setup. And just the entire execution of that moment felt really cheesy.

Anyway, this season finally did get moving halfway into it, which was way too long. I thought the show would benefit from 3 less episodes, and maybe it did, but not enough. Every season has felt like a slog and I wonder if I would have enjoyed the books if I had read them before watching this.

That being said, I'm sort of excited to see how they wrap things up next season, and above all: Quinlan owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread