Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which country won WW1?
The United States
USA
America
View Results

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
How do I get into the upcoming beta? If there are multiple ways to get in, I would prefer the option that involves me giving EA money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
Are you sure that wasn't a trailer for the Japanese DLC?

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

K8.0 posted:

I love that this time around instead of having a bunch of guns that look different but are the same, they just have a bunch of guns that are actually the same and don't pretend otherwise.

Actually you'll find that if you simulate hit rates over tens of thousands of engagements at various ranges that many of the guns offer a 2-4% improvement in TTK in certain circumstances.

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
I had fun with this despite the bugs. Sinai also looks great. Lighting a dude on fire with a flare and body slamming a bomber into the ground with the fighter were probably the highlights. Spawning in with a weapon is up there as well.

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

Skyl3lazer posted:

So are operations just a lovely trap mode? Annoying introductions every time, terribly balanced sides, I don't see a reason anyone would play them.

They're fun and good.