Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

FPS; hobby-grade coop campaign; genre-blended, multi-mode competitive e-sports; meta-growth, choice + epic
Steam tags: Nudity, Romance, Dating Sim, Psychological Horror

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

FPS; hobby-grade coop campaign; genre-blended, multi-mode competitive e-sports; meta-growth, choice + epic

Sounds p. badass.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Memes

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

This

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
The feeling when scrolling through the IZ and find an unread R_C_ thread... Sweet Christmas.

If you need a concept artist PM me, I took two cartooning classes (Inteoduction to Cartooning and Advancwd Cartooning) at an accreditdd Art School and, as you can probably tell from my handle, love the megaman (classic, X, battle network, and Zero series) aesthetics.

In fact, if anyone has ideas for a character in this game i would draw them

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx86_IrNG08

Sekret
Dec 6, 2001
Curse you, Massive Genitals!

Chill Penguin posted:

The feeling when scrolling through the IZ and find an unread R_C_ thread... Sweet Christmas.

If you need a concept artist PM me, I took two cartooning classes (Inteoduction to Cartooning and Advancwd Cartooning) at an accreditdd Art School and, as you can probably tell from my handle, love the megaman (classic, X, battle network, and Zero series) aesthetics.

In fact, if anyone has ideas for a character in this game i would draw them
Do you do pixel art?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Sekret posted:

Do you do pixel art?

No

• Locked thread