Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Jailbreaking a pristine-looking fat PS3. About 2 weeks later it developed heat problems and then YLOD and was told the dipshit that owned it previously evidently used a heat gun on the motherboard and the board was slightly warped and couldn't be reballed.

Big waste, but now have a slim with enough games to keep me busy for a long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

There was that time back in
1986 that I got stuck trying to cross the stream in Black Cauldron on our Tandy 1000SX that I never finished it.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I asked for a 32x for Christmas in 94 or whenever it came out and got one......

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Lockback posted:

I had one too, it was fine as a way to play doom without a $2000 computer. There were a couple other games that were decent.

My brother and I also had the Sega CD. We were gluttons for punishment.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Spent lots of time playing Lunar Eternal Blue on Sega CD during the fall of freshman year of college. Ended up on academic probation and there was a part where I got to one of the dragons....and it froze. Restart, replay from the last save and it froze again. So academic probation for playing a game I would never finish.

Double whammy

• Locked thread