Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

symbolic posted:

this is an effective way to steal luggage

lol that was my immediate thought too

am i a bad person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

symbolic posted:

yes but we already knew that

my second thought was 'drat the cameras tho' but then my 3rd thought was 'but whatever they don't know whose randomly dropped poo poo is whose just look like you're doing what you're supposed to be doing'

then it was everywhere I go all I ever seem to hear is bang bang bang bang

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
also im not lying on the ground and waiting im running the gently caress away sorry lol what kind of advice is that

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

AugmentedVision posted:

Is this a serious loving post? Seriously?

Like, my brain knows that the entire reason why terrorism and mass shootings exist is precisely because most people are gullible morons who will willingly live their lives in fear of extremely unlikely events, as long as those events are sufficiently publicized and obsessed over.

Still baffles me when I actually encounter such a stupid person first-hand.

i mean yeah but tbf if I was just trying to get to my gate and I looked up and there were a bunch of people running the opposite direction and screaming I'd probably just take that at face value because the risk is not really worth the gamble there

i prolly wouldn't drop my hand luggage tho bc i'm not a bitch lmao

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
id prolly just run back to my car or if I was arriving to the parking lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
isn't that just a commuter airport though?

• Locked thread