Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i was kind of sad but seeing the panama supporters go nuts and the players lying weeping in joy on the field kind of made me feel this way. they appreciate it much more than we ever will.

Panama partied so hard and so late that the President was forced to accept the inevitable and make the next day a national day of celebration because nobody would be in a fit state to work. Frankly it owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Croatia vs Greece should be tasty

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Kiwis should get themselves moved to Concacaf so they can get free qualification.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

If you can’t qualify in Oceania you wouldn’t qualify in concacaf

Oceania has half a slot and the other half gets given to conembol. The reason it took so long for Australia to qualify is we needed a team capable of beating uruguay/chile/colombia. As soon as we moved to Asia it became far easier. I have confidence making it out of the hex is far easier than winning a two legged tie vs some of the better players in the world.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Eau de MacGowan posted:

the real question is which group is going to have the most riots associated with it

it's definitely russia - england - someone - someone, but I don't know which non-UEFA seeds in pots 3 and 4 are known for rowdiness

russia - someone - someone - serbia might also be tasty

Russia-England-Iran-Saudi Arabia would be the best group

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

fat gay nonce posted:

If it helps those bastions of quality decisions Fifa have listened to your concerns that a big team might get knocked out in favour of some poo poo who the gently caress are they nation and decided to have 30 groups of 2 with the top 2 going through so that's sorted.

The usa will still find a way to not qualify

• Locked thread