Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

atomic gog posted:

They won it, and wales were 3rd. These are facts.

They are facts. Don't listen to the trolls OP, they are sore losers. Obviously their team isn't one of the best 4 teams in Europe, unlike Portugal and Wales

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
The European Champions Portugal will play in 15 mins against the small but plucky Gibraltar. A win after this summer's epic campaign will certainy cement this Portuguese squad as one of the best of recent times. It will be hard but we can do it: after France (year 1 AF) , anything is possible.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
that feel when your team is up by 2-0 after 4 mins and Ronaldo scored two, and you won the Euros thus are the best team in Europe, and one of the best teams in the world

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Portugal finally has a real striker

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Russians are bad at football. UEFA supremacy? since they're half Asian anyway

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Germans were, are, and always will be Nazis. We should just get rid of all of them while we can.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Hope Germans are happy about winning this small time tournament that is considered so bad they are thinking of scrapping it and this was probably the last edition of it. It still doesn't erase the atrocities their fathers and grandfathers committed just a few decades ago, slaughtering millions, including children and women who they raped orally and anally before being burned to death. A blemish in world history, and they are to blame. When I and other football fans watch the German team play it's impossible for us not to think of the families who were left with nothing, of the parents who had to bury their children, and when we have to witness these Germans lift that Mickey Mouse cup in the air, though we will say nothing, tears will burn at our eyes and we will clench our fists and our whole bodies will shake vigorously, for some may forgive but we will never forget.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
what a friggin goal by Ronaldo...drat!

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Ronaldo surpasses Pele in goals for the national team

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

RideTheSpiral posted:

does anyone post here from a good football country?

Me

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
gently caress international football

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
drat, feels good to watch the European champs instead of all the garbage rear end British teams that have been playing lately

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Even Madonna is in the stadium watching the match, Wow. Everyone wants to watch Portugal play and hell, who can blame them?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Switzerland scoring own goals, they don't want 1st place, can't handle the pressure. Hell, we'll take it. Fuckin bitches

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Its over. 2-0. Win 9 matches in a row and still finish 2nd, that's what you get when you're in a group with the Euro champs.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
William Carvalho is having a hell of match, glad he didnt go to lovely West Ham.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Switerzland finish in 2nd, Holland out of the WC, Germany's far-right party 3rd biggest in the country right now (never fooled me, once a nazi always a nazi) Am I forgetting any of oliwan's supposed nationalities? Disgraceful state of affairs for him. He must kill himself.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Alexeythegreat posted:

Is it just me or are all the teams on the list bad except maybe Iceland

This coming from a Russian. Smh

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

binge crotching posted:

And the US is not making the World Cup

Good

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
The USA loving sucks at football hahah have fun watching the big boys play on TV

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I'm glad the USMNT is out because that means there's no chance we'll see players kneeling during the national anthem, like they do in their lovely sports. That poo poo's disrespectful and should be banned. No place for it in our beautiful sport.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
The USMNT won't be going to the World Cup but at least they get to play with Portugal's C team, and hell, that's prize enough

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Looks like Germany just can't beat France. 2nd defeat in a row. Maybe take some lessons from Portugal? We did it easily last time.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
What's with American goalkeepers embarrassing themselves? First Hope Solo whines about some guy grabbing her rear end years after the fact, now this guy. Geez

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Mr. Mambold posted:

Lol Portugal are nervous now, doing their fake diving bullshit. Shame.

Yeah im sure the European Champions are real worried about playing against some small American athletics who couldnt get buff enough to play american football. enjoy watching the world cup from the coffin you sleep in you fcking vampire, you loving old man

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Mr. Mambold posted:

Let's all support our boy MeanBeanMachine and the Ronaldos

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Time to watch Ronaldo and the rest of the Euro champions rape oliwan's boys. Dutch football is dead.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Simone Poodoin posted:

Ronald and friends are playing a charity match right now against some non-qualifying weird sick men and letting them win, how noble! what a guy!

I bet they'll be celebrating in the streets of Alkmajjiin or some other made up city tonight. Very sad. Wonder how much they paid the portuguese federation for this result. Do they get a trophy for this? No they don't and never will, a trophyless footballing nation if I ever saw one.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
croatia are playing their best players against portugal's C team. they're still gonna lose. they're small time. lovely country, ugly pasty people, bad weather, wouldnt want to live there. germany are also playing france but who cares except for the american plastics with nazi grandparents in this forum. remember a few years ago when they thought the bundesliga was the best league in the world? lol sad

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
any Irishmen here? your boys are taking one hell of a beating. think we now know which of the two potato farming countries is better at football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Kurtofan posted:

croatia was in a world cup final

did they get a trophy for that?

• Locked thread