Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

I'm glad we're not playing any ball winning midfielders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

belgend posted:

i hope this is martinez just having a look at who wilmots thought was good otherwise we might just copy paste the last two years
i always said he was like a slightly less incompetent wilmots. we'll be trouncing minnows in style instead of slogging past them, but we still won't win a single important match

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Should've been the tackle:

https://streamable.com/coes

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Glad we're playing without a midfield again

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Guess you don't need a midfield when your opponent scores an own goal and then casually gives away the ball right next to their own box.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

this is good and funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

XyrlocShammypants posted:

You can make hard decisions like moving teams from underperforming areas. You can reduce the cap of international players allowed on each team. You can add another youth international DP slot to offset the costs associated with bringing in young talent.

None of that would lead to huge operational losses.

There's basically a shitload you can do.
lol just set up a normal system, you dweebs.

• Locked thread