Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Proper goal there by Paraguay

e: lol bicampeones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Chile is going to get wrecked

e: bit of egg on my face but I won't complain

Redczar fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Nov 16, 2016

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

That call was insanely close and I'm not even sure if it's right or wrong. Everyone here is convinced it was wrong.

At least we now know VAR won't eliminate controversial calls

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

drat VAR retracted a goal and then gave a retracted goal.

It's almost like it all evens out in the end

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Alexis looks like a shell of a man out there

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

I cannot imagine what Vidal was thinking there

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Lol Argentina

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

The Chilean FA called up Claudio Bravo as captain and titular keeper as always, and he responded with a resounding “lol no” before deciding to have a big public cry about the FA but also everything he said is true, the FA is poo poo.

The backup keeper, Herrera, is having a good season and they’re only friendlies, so let Bravo cry on the city bench.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Simone Poodoin posted:

Isn't Bravo one of the few Chilean national team players who is not a partying drunk driving douchebag?

Exactly. He doesn’t gel at all

• Locked thread