Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
I'm watching international football atm, and it's bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
i watched Estonia Malta and it was garbage, now I'm watching Germany Finland and it's garbage too, and I'm not signing my post

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

atomic gog posted:

Are you watching international friendlies as a neutral?!?!

im sick

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Wow the Mexican midgets really did a number on the fine Portuguese lads

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Lol come on

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
mexico bad

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
holy poo poo

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
why can't the mexican midgets just loving shoot instead of passing the ball around the box?

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
lol chicharito

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Hope Germans are happy about winning this small time tournament that is considered so bad they are thinking of scrapping it and this was probably the last edition of it. It still doesn't erase the atrocities their fathers and grandfathers committed just a few decades ago, slaughtering millions, including children and women who they raped orally and anally before being burned to death. A blemish in world history, and they are to blame. When I and other football fans watch the German team play it's impossible for us not to think of the families who were left with nothing, of the parents who had to bury their children, and when we have to witness these Germans lift that Mickey Mouse cup in the air, though we will say nothing, tears will burn at our eyes and we will clench our fists and our whole bodies will shake vigorously, for some may forgive but we will never forget.

This post brought tears to my eyes. Give MBM a trophy imo.

• Locked thread