Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
It's nice to see that we're keeping teams that aren't utter shithouse too far under the cosh to attack, but the lack of cutting edge is still so loving frustrating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
while i would trust ange postecoglou with many things up to and including my life i can't help but think that this side always looks horribly loving narrow in this formation, particularly with brad smith in the form he's not in

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
I'd make a sick code tags 4-3-3 formation but i keep just getting to centre-forward, reviewing our options and bursting into tears idgi

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
Every Australia match against Asian opponents is just a long, agonising wait for some midfielder to do a really cool thing and just sort of decide to score out of nowhere

If I were Rogic or Mooy I'd just have a seething resentment and hatred of all our forwards tbh

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
Throw on Gersbach/Kruse/probably not Cahill since he's played like 30 minutes of competitive football in five months and pray imo

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
bricking it in this terrible stream that only freezes at key moments but was entirely uninterrupted during the half-time interval, did juric just gently caress that up or was it blocked (or, hell, both)

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
i see i have my answer, gently caress off juric- oh wait, nevermind, :australia:

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
never in doubt tbh [citation needed]

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
thanks

juric wants so badly to be a good footballer, you can see it in his unnaturally large, shiny eyes, he just loving isn't

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
The stream skipped ahead, I heard a cheer and Juric celebrating, am I having a stroke

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
He got four assists against Tajikistan and then missed from four yards and was subbed off and his career has never recovered

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013

Tongues posted:

Sounds like something a striker might tajk to heart
nice

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013

got any sevens posted:

How are there matches in 2016 that decide teams in a 2018 tourney? Even if the lineup of teams dont change by then the players could regress (or losers now might improve in the next year). So weird
Please post your suggestions as to how to whittle down 211 FIFA nations into 32 qualifiers in six months while still having league seasons progress

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
Maybe we are good after all? (we aren't)

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
I kind of just want to throw up by this stage.

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
is kruse finally being readied for his ritual execution

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
Kruse playing in central attacking midfield in a box formation and a goal seconds later? Correlation is causation.

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
never in doubt, lads :australia:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013

ronniegardocki posted:

it was fun being level

it was

• Locked thread