Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Aggro posted:

Czech Republic - Northern Ireland has featured some outrageous misses by the Czechs.

Also nil nil draws should result in negative points for both countries

I was at this game and it was bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Doctor Malaver posted:

Any good analysis in English of Dutch meltdown?
Isn't Robben like worth the entire Bulgarian team?

they don't have any good players except Robben, who is old and looks like a skull with clingfilm on it

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
A lot of unnecessary profanity in the op imho

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

mackintosh posted:

In far more important news, the line ups for UEFA Nations League have been confirmed.

http://www.uefa.com/uefanationsleague/news/newsid=2507364.html#/

what is this nonsense

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
putting this here for ze germans

quote:

“My grandfather used to tell me,” Orbán continued, “when you see a good match, you have to hear the music – if you don’t hear the music, it’s not a good game. So therefore, in Hungary, whatever championship the Germans win, we will never say it’s a good football, because what we are hearing is not a music, but a robotic technological noise.”

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

El Chingon posted:

Is this Hungary's Prime Minister?

yes

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
In theory this should make it harder for countries trying to "game" the FIFA rankings by picking their friendlies, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Bundy posted:

Giggs had the look of a man that very much had a Roy Keane growing angrier by the second just a few feet away whenever the camera cut to him haha

Wales: *scoring for fun*
Keane: *seethes Irishly*
Giggs: "I was less nervous when I heard Rhodri's car pull in"

https://twitter.com/ballsdotie/status/1037820324711202816

• Locked thread