Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
Took my son to see Norway - Belarus because we got some free tickets.

It wasn't worth the price. Martin Samuelsen keeps showing promise, and can actually create something, but the rest of the team is bad, really bad.

Can't wait for them to play Germany on sunday. That won't be one-sided at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
God damnit King, when the germans gently caress up like that you have to score you shithead.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

gently caress yes, international football, time to clown Azerbaijan.

Wait what, it's 1-0, how are we this loving bad?

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

rear end cobra posted:

This is probably what it was like to follow Norway before Drillo and we should just get used to it

I think I'll just watch the U-21 team in the future, that way I can always think we have a bright future, and not watch promising players turn to poo poo.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

dex_sda posted:

they don't call it the international break for nothing

Boooo

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

N.Ireland - Norway

I'm so glad I got home just in time to sit down and watch this shitshow,

Why are we playing Nordtveit? He hasn't played a game since that game against City for West Ham.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

God damnit, what the hell kind of new manager bounce is this?

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

Things Norway are good at:

1. Making Northern Ireland look good
2. ......?

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

mackintosh posted:

2. cross country skiing despite debilitating asthma affecting the entire population

We should probably invest in a better medical team to diagnose the footballers with asthma and start some treatment. They'd run more, but still be poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

• Locked thread