Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

African AIDS cum posted:

Think of the GDP boost we will see as millions of office workers churn documents instead of watching the World Cuck

Ahahaha Why would ...hahahaha...they be watching....*snorts and adjusts glasses* you !!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

wooger posted:

Most people who complain about rankings know that 8/10 of the big nations from when they were a kid are pretty much the same 10 nations who would be top of the league, if the league was based on any logic at all. All the top teams dick about in friendlies, and there's no reason to pay any attention to them.

Seriously:
Argentina
Brazil
England - The most arguable, but I live in a fantasy land.
Germany
Italy
France
Spain
Portugal

+ Holland/A Nordic Country/Croatia
+ Chile/Uruguay/Colombia/Other South American

An African Country is most likely to break this pattern.

If it helps those bastions of quality decisions Fifa have listened to your concerns that a big team might get knocked out in favour of some poo poo who the gently caress are they nation and decided to have 30 groups of 2 with the top 2 going through so that's sorted.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January
I hope all Americans respect the sanctity of the world cup qualifying process and refrain from posting until the next world cup if they qualify

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Breath Ray posted:

a Hollywood interview is where you do it bald

- craig

I thought it was like a normal interview but you crank the hog

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

blue footed boobie posted:

I can’t imagine Craig Bellamy doing a PowerPoint presentation.

He's a good guest on the punditry type shows, especially The Debate so it makes sense that thick as poo poo Welsh Tim Sherwood gets the job instead.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Manc Hill posted:

In theory this should make it harder for countries trying to "game" the FIFA rankings by picking their friendlies, right?

I think it's rubbish but since it winds up the plastic MY BEST TEAMS guys it's also good

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

oliwan posted:

De Bruyne actually hails from an impoverished Irish family and he made the trip to Belgium stowed away in a crate on a ship full of potatoes op

funny poo poo for sure op

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Pissflaps posted:

Footballs coming home. It’s coming home. It’s coming home it’s coming footballs coming home. It’s coming home. It’s coming home it’s coming footballs coming home. It’s coming home. It’s coming home it’s coming footballs coming home. It’s coming home. It’s coming home it’s coming footballs coming home. It’s coming home. It’s coming home it’s coming footballs coming home. It’s coming home. It’s coming home it’s coming footballs coming home.

Have it putin, he won't like that, Russia just got pwnd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January
He sends one of ours to the hospital, we beat the Dutch 1-0 in a friendly

• Locked thread