Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Is it fascism yet posted:

omg koos... what did you do

Ah koos, or some say koosm...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
DROD is on steam finally. jump in nonbelievers!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/314330/

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
if you already have it you can get a key on their website for free.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Is it fascism yet posted:

DROD is on steam finally. jump in nonbelievers!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/314330/

This is the easy one for noobs, so check it out. I think all the other games will just be dlc for it anyway. please play drod!!!

"I'm planning to release KDD, JtRH, TCB and the SmS holds, one or two every few weeks over the next few months."

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've still got over 9000 3D Picross puzzles to do

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i have no idea how big that game is and thats kinda scary

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
i wish game developers would stop making sliding tile puzzles, forever

klocki is a cute little game, but the sliding tiles are just awful

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
Goferchan you absolute fucker. I played Year Walk bc of your recommendation and it was the worst game i played in the last 3 years.

I also played some more text adventures and those are good.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

In Training posted:

I've still got over 9000 3D Picross puzzles to do

I refuse to let a mistake stand, so this game is kicking my rear end very hard.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

PleasingFungus posted:

sliding tile puzzles predate video games, and they were awful even then

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

PleasingFungus posted:

every time i play resident evil 4 the momentum of throwing oil lamps and suplexing plagas men stops during the ashley section for like five minutes while i try to remember how to solve a 9 tile sliding puzzle

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

discount cathouse posted:

Goferchan you absolute fucker. I played Year Walk bc of your recommendation and it was the worst game i played in the last 3 years.

I also played some more text adventures and those are good.

you liked device 6 and hated year walk?? i like the former better but i figured if you dug one you could get into the other. play Sorcery! now if you're playing text adventures

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
puzzlE-SPORTS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCFLwbSPSs0

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i just played dr robotnik's mean bean machine for like a freaking hour. what's the best way to play puyo in 2016

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GameCube posted:

i just played dr robotnik's mean bean machine for like a freaking hour. what's the best way to play puyo in 2016

I believe it's on Xbox One

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

I believe it's on Xbox One

Ehm, I think I speak for everyone here when I say we don't like that console..... for a certain erong thing about it.. Is there another option please

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i don't have an xbox one... it has the wrong kind of ram. its in sega 3d classics but i don't care about any of the other games in it and its 30 bucks... guess i'll try this open source clone called candy crisis

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
You could import that Puyo Puyo Tetris game for Xbox one or PS4 but that's also like $30

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i want the best one, for free, legally, immediately. is that so much to ask.

this candy crisis thing isn't completely horrible, as open source clones go, but it only has one button for rotate... come on

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
theres a clone for mobile devices called paya paya thats alright

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've stopped unlocking books in Picross 3D 2 and I'm stRting to panic that I'm running out of puzzles

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
start tapping your Amiibo

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

tetris attack is the most fun and thrilling 2 person puzzle game ever. it really feels like a fighting game, but with puzzles. pokemon puzzle league is good too but it gets super laggy, but the lag also emphasizes garbage management even more. both are very good. i've been playing lots recently and do not regret it.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Spoderman posted:

tetris attack is the most fun and thrilling 2 person puzzle game ever. it really feels like a fighting game, but with puzzles. pokemon puzzle league is good too but it gets super laggy, but the lag also emphasizes garbage management even more. both are very good. i've been playing lots recently and do not regret it.

Have you played super puzzle fighter 2 turbo?

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Have you played super puzzle fighter 2 turbo?

I have, but I haven't played the 2 player with somebody who already knows the game, so I can't assess it fairly. Also fun, but I like the fact that every attack, even a truly powerful chain, can be countered in Tetris Attack. It's cool when it becomes a battle of attrition.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Tetris Attack is boring past a certain level because its just waiting for the other guy to screw up and sometimes he doens't screw up

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Does anyone here know where to get the Microsoft Puzzle Collection anymore? It seems like it's so abandoned there's basically no way to get it for a PC anymore and I liked stuff like Finty Flush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0ilgGKx8LQ

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've got less than 30 puzzles left in Picross 3D Round 2 and I'm starting to panic

ZOOP MASTER 50 CAL
Apr 14, 2004

baby hipster pope
please play zoop. it's a goddamned hell nightmare game built from pure triple distilled 90s. you'll love it, and you'll hate it. it features opti-challenge technology. all things can be zooped.

also somebody please play yoshi's cookie with me

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ZOOP MASTER 50 CAL posted:

please play zoop. it's a goddamned hell nightmare game built from pure triple distilled 90s. you'll love it, and you'll hate it. it features opti-challenge technology. all things can be zooped.

also somebody please play yoshi's cookie with me

i cant make any sense of this goddamn post

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ZOOP MASTER 50 CAL

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

This guy really loves his zoop

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
Am i wrong or wasn't zoop just a lovely american puzzle bobble?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

do not play zoop
play zool instead

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
animal crossing puzzle league

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Wasnt zoop's boxart like a unicycle on a roller coaster track or something.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Wasnt zoop's boxart like a unicycle on a roller coaster track or something.

You're thinking of uniracers

ZOOP MASTER 50 CAL
Apr 14, 2004

baby hipster pope

trying to jack off posted:

i cant make any sense of this goddamn post

here's the simple version: ignore the part about zoop, and just play yoshi's cookie

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I've been addicted to Pokémon picross on my commutes. I can't even begin to hang with the big 20x15 puzzles, even with my babby Pokémon powers (I only have 1 that works on 20x15 anyways, greninja).

It kind of makes me want to bust out the ol' graph paper and test some ideas out

Just imagining 3D picross :psyberger:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

tfw when you are 20 minutes into a big picross grid and you realize you must have made a mistake somewhere

So relaxing playing picross and fire emblem on commutes home after a long day! I'm not salty!

• Locked thread