Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
yeah and it should be called The DROD Megathread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Is it fascism yet posted:

i really liked talos principle but i didnt like the witness that much. the world is just so bland in witness. the puzzles are cool but the rest of the game sucks.

it'll all make sense once you find the secret ending

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

In Training posted:

Witness got marked down to 23 bucks, that might be enough for me to check it out. Or I'll hold out for 15 because I'm busy with TWEWY atm anyway

it looks like a Chuck E Cheese version of a Myst island & the secret ending is purestrain Blow but it's a good game

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

C-Euro posted:

I still love the original Myst so The Witness is on my short list of games to get.

It's not really a Myst-style game beyond being on an island, the setting itself is not intriguing in the slightest.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Picross 2 has insanely good music for a game that could easily get away with having no music at all

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
start tapping your Amiibo

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Tetris Attack is boring past a certain level because its just waiting for the other guy to screw up and sometimes he doens't screw up

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Picross 3d Round 2 is tied with Fire Emblem Fate for highest rated 3DS game of the year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

elf help book posted:

considering replaying all the drod games, and doing all the challenges added to the new steam versions

farewell forever

• Locked thread