Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL6R9TixTJ4

This game looks tough as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Also I remember the concept of alcazar being a one-off puzzle in a lot of those variety puzzle magazines, it was called brickpath or something and it was one of my favorite puzzles so Im definitely picking that game up

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

You knew you were in for a good day of puzzling when you found one with no crossword puzzles and a shitload of other games involving pyramids, venn diagrams, etc

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I think the penny press mags had more puzzle variety both in a single issue and across issues

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Is avian attorney finally finished? read some reviews back at launch saying it cut off suddenly and I wanted to wait to buy it until it was done to get the full experience in one playthrough

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

This guy really loves his zoop

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

woops

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Ralp posted:

Queen's Rooms 6. This must be the toughest Alcazar puzzle in the game, it's the only one I can't solve.

I think I just continuously fail to find the right (any) region with only one light/dark exit.

Its been a while since I solved this one but this looks like one of the ones where you have to abuse the "one unique solution" rule for those regions instead

e: nvm now I remember this fucker. I think I focused on the top region first and it took forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

it's epic that the last Queens room puzzle in alcazar is an exact copy of the puzzle right before it

• Locked thread