Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I love competitive puzzle games but I can't find anyone to battle me in Tetris/Panel de Pon/Dr. Mario.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

One Man Trash posted:

pokemon picross is great

As much as I like pokemon and picross I don't like pokemon picross's format. Picross DS is amazing and all of the Picross e games are steals though.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I played as much as I could feasibly for free then bought 5 picross e games for the same price as unlocking infinite picrites. 30 bucks is too steep

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

fiber posted:

None of the picross e's looked very substantial to me, is picross for regular DS still the best one? picross 3d seemed alright, pretty sure i completed almost all of it years ago.

All of the Picross e games have around 300 puzzles for 6 bucks so I'd say that they're substantial. Picross DS is still the greatest though.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The picross e games just get better and better as they go on. my only problem with them is that they don't have any super huge 20x20 and 25x20 puzzles like Picross ds.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I have 15 15x15, 15 20x15 and 1 micross left in Picross e6. I should finish that within the next few days then I can wait like a year and come back to the mega picross puzzles.

I haven't actually finished any of the other picross e games so i'll probably do them in reverse order lol. Also I need to see if I can still get twilight princess picross.

My picross folder has a p-switch on it thanks to the badge rabbit.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Hmmm... Twilight Princess Picross is available until October 1 and I only have 890 platinum nintendo points. Going to be cutting it close.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

you can get like 100 every week just from visiting nintendos site, visiting the eshop, visiting the miiverse, and visiting mynintendo

I am up to 950 now. Sunday I will be playing Zelda Picross.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Nothing upsets me more than seeing +2min while I'm doing picross. I wish the e games had more free puzzles.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

It's why picross ds is still the best despite the ui/control improvements the e games made.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

If I ever meet someone who uses the hint roulette there will be hell to pay.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Using the navigation (blue numbers) feature is also highly illegal.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Those are fine.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Although sometimes it grays out a number I didn't expect to be confirmed so I don't know exactly how it works.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Midna gives you picross tips in TPicross. Also you can turn off the mistake notifications in every puzzle so I'm really glad I got this. The micross in this one looks huge.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The 20x15s in Picross e6 have been too easy. They need to make a full priced game with 25x20s again.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

do some of the giant color puzzles here http://webpbn.com/

I hope someone teaches Nintendo about color picross because it's really fun

bookmarked for work tomorrow

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

picross e6 is done, until I forget all of these puzzles and come back to do the mega picross versions.

I love micross, there are some really challenging 10x10s in these puzzles.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

How did I miss the option in the setting menu for the picross e games that lets you switch it to free mode? wish I had found it before I finished e6 but I still have e5-e to finish...

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I bought this book today

why does picross have 200 different names?

I got picross 3d 1 at a used games store for a few bucks, but it looks like round 2 is a lot more interesting. I dunno if I should finish 1 before buying 2...

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

This picross book that I bought is great and I think I'll really be able to hone my skills with it. Normally when I try web picross or something similar the puzzles aren't very well designed and it's like they made them by just taking a picture and then tracing it using squares. But this book is just as well designed as Jupiter's games. Which makes sense because it was made by the creator of picross. It starts off at 15x15 but ramps all the way up to 40x40. This is gonna be so good.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Just took out a monster of a Micross puzzle.

58 10x10s. Good poo poo, I want a whole game of Micross. Time to download Picross e7 for more of em.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

One of the Micross puzzles in e7 has 60 10x10s. :dogbutton:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I should get it but I now have Picross e, e2, e3, e4, e5 and e7 to finish as well as a few puzzles in Zelda Picross. Plus the original Picross 3D but Round 2 looks way more interesting. The first time 3D 2 goes on sale it will probably magically appear in my picross folder.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm going to finally conquer the last page of puzzles in My Nintendo Picross - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess on my flight today. These are really tough puzzles despite being 15x15 and 20x15.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I cannot wait for Puyo Puyo Tetris.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Picross S is out.

There any Micross puzzles in this one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009