Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
get hyp for puyo maybe actually coming outside of j apan
https://twitter.com/JohnLHardin/status/766696975018266624

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

i want to play puyo puyo tetris but i don't want to import a 50 dollar ps4 copy :sigh:

There's a players choice version that's like $35 minus shipping

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
I wanna try Stephens sausage roll

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Kinda want to pick up Myst for some Steam sale since I was a childe when the original version came out and didn't know poo poo about any of the puzzles. What's the best remaster

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

I bought puyo puyo tetris

:yeah:

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
puzzlE-SPORTS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCFLwbSPSs0

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
theres a clone for mobile devices called paya paya thats alright

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
animal crossing puzzle league

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

fozzy fosbourne posted:

I've been addicted to Pokémon picross on my commutes. I can't even begin to hang with the big 20x15 puzzles, even with my babby Pokémon powers (I only have 1 that works on 20x15 anyways, greninja).

It kind of makes me want to bust out the ol' graph paper and test some ideas out

Just imagining 3D picross :psyberger:

3d picross is real satisfying

• Locked thread