Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I still love the original Myst so The Witness is on my short list of games to get. I was actually replaying Riven earlier this summer but fell off when I got to the really involved map puzzle near the end.

Started Fez a few weeks ago but people told me it was lame. Still want to try it because people went loving crazy for that game and yet I know almost nothing about it.

I also can't stop playing Pokemon Picross and wish it didn't have so many F2P mechanics so I could continue to not stop playing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

It's not really a Myst-style game beyond being on an island, the setting itself is not intriguing in the slightest.

i'll probably still get it. wish I could erase my memory re: Myst and Riven and play those fresh again though

• Locked thread