Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Spoderman posted:

tetris attack is the most fun and thrilling 2 person puzzle game ever. it really feels like a fighting game, but with puzzles. pokemon puzzle league is good too but it gets super laggy, but the lag also emphasizes garbage management even more. both are very good. i've been playing lots recently and do not regret it.

Have you played super puzzle fighter 2 turbo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I've been addicted to Pokémon picross on my commutes. I can't even begin to hang with the big 20x15 puzzles, even with my babby Pokémon powers (I only have 1 that works on 20x15 anyways, greninja).

It kind of makes me want to bust out the ol' graph paper and test some ideas out

Just imagining 3D picross :psyberger:

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

tfw when you are 20 minutes into a big picross grid and you realize you must have made a mistake somewhere

So relaxing playing picross and fire emblem on commutes home after a long day! I'm not salty!

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

dragon enthusiast posted:

3d picross is real satisfying

Yes. I bought that last night and was immediately at peace. That game is extremely zen.

I'm excited to plug in some of the 'miibs later, too

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Now I wish Pokémon picross would let me mark speculative squares like 3D

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

In Training posted:

I started the Witness. I love the design of it but its giving me panic attacks already because of how much I know im missing, and because I was clearing a set of boards thinking I had the trick figured out and then i get to the last one and nothing I think should work works and i get confused

This exact same thing happened to me. I had to go back to the set of boards that teach you and experiment a bit until I realized that what I thought was the trick was a superset that contained the more constrained, actual trick. I think the way the game teaches you is pretty neat.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I'm too dumb to figure out how to take screenshots so I just take pictures of my monitor with my phone. And drawings.

I should probably just print out some of my pictures and draw on those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

elf help book posted:

you should probably buy a coloring book

Jonathan Blow has taught me how to think outside of the lines. I'm now working on a paper mâché version of the island

• Locked thread