Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
Chu Chu Rocket, especially the GBA version with a shitload of user levels from SegaNet included. I am nowhere near done with it.

Another vote for Hexcells thanks to that Humble Bundle. The first one I did in a sitting or two, and now Plus is breaking me. One mechanic the game doesn't formally introduce when it finally becomes necessary is looking at the number of remaining cells to be filled in and using that to eliminate choices. It's not really needed in the first game aside from a few cute puzzles with one hex off by itself being the last remaining, but it shows up near the end of the first batch in the second game.

And of course, Adventures of Lolo rocks. I wish 3 would hit the VC sometime, dammit.

Also been doing a lot of these lately. Very similar to sudoku.

Checkmate and other chess puzzles are really fun, too, even without enjoying playing chess against people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
I've been playing BOXBOY the last couple days. The basic worlds aren't super challenging but the unlockable stages do a pretty great job of making me go "how the fu..."

Haven't even tried the challenges yet.

Also it's charming and the mechanics feel really good.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
I bought Stephen's Sausage Roll in the Steam sale and cleared two puzzles and I think this game will murder me if I ever get far enough.

Also bought Divide by Sheep and it's cool and as much as a soda from a vending machine, or cheaper.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

got any sevens posted:

Is there a video game (portable version? Phone or ds?) of scrabble? I used to play it irl with my grams.

Yes indeed!

I had Yahtzee and Boggle on PC, too, and both were pretty fun. I think both came free on a cereal box.

• Locked thread