Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

my morning jackass posted:

catharine was good. the puzzles were pretty challenging on hard mode and the remixed classical soundtrack was cool.

ilomilo was also really excellent and I wonder if anyone else played it? think it was Xbox 360 exclusive

I loved Ilomilo, one of the later 2d bonus levels took me sooo long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
You could import that Puyo Puyo Tetris game for Xbox one or PS4 but that's also like $30

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

EvilMike posted:

i dont like how it takes forever to get to the interesting puzzles. all the basic worlds tend to just introduce a new mechanic, give you a few easy puzzles to go with it, and then the mechanic is just completely forgotten about and replaced by the next world's gimmick. it makes the whole game feel like a tutorial, with most of the levels just being a series of "example rooms". a good puzzle game should reuse mechanics constantly and allow them to play off each other in interesting ways, and its frustrating that boxboy has the potential for that but hardly uses it.

Sounds like uh, Quadrilateral Cowboy

• Locked thread