Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
One Man Trash
Jun 6, 2013

PleasingFungus posted:

nonograms are the poo poo

pokemon picross is great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One Man Trash
Jun 6, 2013

Evil Eagle posted:

As much as I like pokemon and picross I don't like pokemon picross's format. Picross DS is amazing and all of the Picross e games are steals though.

yeah the ingame currency that can be purchased with real money is lame. though everything unlocks once you spend a certain amount

One Man Trash
Jun 6, 2013

Evil Eagle posted:

I played as much as I could feasibly for free then bought 5 picross e games for the same price as unlocking infinite picrites. 30 bucks is too steep

$30 for a picross game does feel like a ripoff but pokemon picross has more than like, 600 puzzles. i know how you feel but i think it's worth the price.

One Man Trash
Jun 6, 2013
Rush is a really cool game made by the developers who made Toki Tori and it's on sale for fifty cents on steam

the game is difficult to describe so check out the steam page video: http://store.steampowered.com/app/38720/

One Man Trash
Jun 6, 2013
actually all of Two Tribes' games are on sale for 90% off right now. Toki Tori 1 & 2, Edge, and Rush are all good puzzle games

• Locked thread