Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Ballhalla isn't really a puzzle game but I like the style and think it's fun okay bye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

trying to jack off posted:

finally ,the name of the man

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

EvilMike posted:

also, you'll be disappointed if you're hoping for a big story revelation, this game isn't about that and there's no "plot" to speak of. so if you're expecting an absolutely insane ending cutscene, you should just give up now. but if you're expecting insane puzzles, you won't be disappointed. in the witness, whenever you ask "what's the secret behind the door??" the answer is always "more puzzles"

i spoilered that, but nothing i wrote there is really a huge secret so read it if you want. its just a general point about the witness that becomes clear after you play it a bit, i didnt say anything specific.
Don't worry he already youtubed the ending like a week ago.

• Locked thread