Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

PleasingFungus posted:

i wish game developers would stop making sliding tile puzzles, forever

klocki is a cute little game, but the sliding tiles are just awful

every time i play resident evil 4 the momentum of throwing oil lamps and suplexing plagas men stops during the ashley section for like five minutes while i try to remember how to solve a 9 tile sliding puzzle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

tetris attack is the most fun and thrilling 2 person puzzle game ever. it really feels like a fighting game, but with puzzles. pokemon puzzle league is good too but it gets super laggy, but the lag also emphasizes garbage management even more. both are very good. i've been playing lots recently and do not regret it.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Have you played super puzzle fighter 2 turbo?

I have, but I haven't played the 2 player with somebody who already knows the game, so I can't assess it fairly. Also fun, but I like the fact that every attack, even a truly powerful chain, can be countered in Tetris Attack. It's cool when it becomes a battle of attrition.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

I'm getting to end of the Hard Picross in Mario's Picross and these things are crushing my brain. The last ten or so puzzles are a true test of the skills I've acquired and its insanely satisfying once the end of a picture is in sight

• Locked thread