Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nicomo
Jan 22, 2015
they happen every other day in Afghanistan / Pakistan just no one in the west gives a poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
nobody in afghanistan/pakistan would give a poo poo if they happened every other day in the west

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

When I feel bad about a terrorist attack on the internet it makes me a nobler human being. It is this that separates me from those foreign scum living in war zones :grin:

Helical Nightmares posted:

:golfclap:

Should be scrolling background for D&D

Could be worse, the GBS commies love some terrorism but only if it's aimed at vaguely well off white people

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
This whole thread is terrorism and we're all under arrest!!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ive blown up a few white toilets in the past couple days :grin:

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Strategic Tea posted:

When I feel bad about a terrorist attack on the internet it makes me a nobler human being. It is this that separates me from those foreign scum living in war zones :grin:

Could be worse, the GBS commies love some terrorism but only if it's aimed at vaguely well off white people

I read this first as "off white people" and immediately wondered "are they Navajo white? Cappuccino white? Leaning towards Ivory?"

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

Nauta posted:

nobody in afghanistan/pakistan would give a poo poo if they happened every other day in the west

Don't say such things about the noble oppressed poor people who I'll never meet ever living in parts of the world I'll never visit ever. They certainly don't have the agency to be uncaring pricks like anyone else.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
I dunno the othe day at work i had to help a muslim family take a picture of their infant girl, and they seemed pretty polite and nice, i hop they aren;t planning to jihad my rear end

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
Yeah Muslims, being people too, have a range of personalities from very nice all the way to jihadist. The latter are, I'm just gonna say it, my least favorite by a long shot!

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Don't be intolerant, I'm sure a lot of jihadists are only a bit angry because western cultures don't submit to them, you really have to keep both points of view in mind.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Secular Humanist posted:

I don't condone violence but terror attacks really aren't that surprising given the bad things white people do throughout the world I mean it's a reasonable reaction although I don't condone it and think it's wrong and I also think it's okay because I have nuance.

Wow. This post made me think. Thanks! Apparently Islam really is The Light.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Powercrazy posted:

Wow. This post made me think. Thanks! Apparently Islam really is The Light.

lol you're on a list now

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Ik what's up with that op it's so boring!

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES

Secular Humanist posted:

:blames whitey, probably is white:

:catstare:

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

SedanChair reference

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

wouldn't it be funny if we thought there was a book called the koran but really they were all just following the preachings of some crazy lady named karen? haha

but enough about my ex wife!!!!!!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Australian would be fighter : terrorism just like super mario shortcut to paradise

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-01/man-charged-over-alleged-boat-escape-plot-refused-bail/7806762

quote:

He said police had covertly recorded Dacre telling a friend he was intent on travelling to a conflict zone, likening it to advancing in a video game.

"We should be over there fighting. If we die ... that is like an instant ticket to paradise," he allegedly said.

"It's a shortcut ... it's like in Mario there's a thing you can get a whistle and you can go to another area immediately, it's like that."

Warp pipe bomb

edit: bonus terror boat

Kurtofan fucked around with this message at 13:12 on Sep 1, 2016

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
Jihad = warp whistle from mario 3 lol that's awesome

AMLOVINIT
Mar 30, 2016
The going thing in D&D at the mo is Reparation.
Basically it goes like this: because something something evil white man lucky he lives in lands with rivers so colonialism hence we owe to the religion of pacifists and anybody else for that matter a living because your grandad was a thief.
No borders, totally free immigration and absolutely no integration needed.

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

AMLOVINIT posted:

The going thing in D&D at the mo is Reparation.
Basically it goes like this: because something something evil white man lucky he lives in lands with rivers so colonialism hence we owe to the religion of pacifists and anybody else for that matter a living because your grandad was a thief.
No borders, totally free immigration and absolutely no integration needed.

Sounds about right.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the whistle goes ALLAHU ACKBAR

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES

quote:

A Danish man who shot two police during a drug raid in Copenhagen earlier this week was an Islamic State group member, the jihadist-linked Amaq news outlet said on Friday.
The 25-year-old, named by local media as Mesa Hodzic, shot two police officers and a civilian on Wednesday, and died Friday of gunshot wounds he sustained during his arrest.

“The perpetrator of the attack that targeted the police in Copenhagen is a soldier of the Islamic State and carried out the operation in response to calls to target the countries of the coalition,” Amaq said, citing an unnamed source, referring to an international alliance battling IS in Syria and Iraq.

Eneste afspærring er nu indenfor i Fredens Ark på Christiania #dkkrim #christiania pic.twitter.com/5BYxjXGnwC

— Trine Maria Ilsøe (@Trilsoe) September 1, 2016

Police said Hodzic had links to the radical Islamist group Millatu Ibrahim and that he sympathised with IS, but that there was no evidence that extremism had inspired the shooting.

He shot the police officers, one of whom was in critical condition, during a drug raid on Christiania, which was founded by squatting hippies in the 1970s and has a long history of openly trading drugs.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I hope they read from the Koran in their funerals, so everybody knows that Islam had nothing to do with this.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Tramadol Junkie posted:

9000 Gimmegrants there at the last count and they are getting more violent every week. France needs to send in the army with live ammo.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

how has your combat 18 gay bathhouse this week?

did you get penetrated by Jamal?

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

That Robot posted:

how has your combat 18 gay bathhouse this week?

did you get penetrated by Jamal?

Shut up you tool.

I went to the local National Action pub meetup on Wednesday though, they are a bunch of good lads. Also met one of the contestants for the Miss Hitler 2016 beauty contest, drat good looking girl only if I was 20 years younger and not in a wheelchair.

Tramadol Junkie fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Sep 3, 2016

AMLOVINIT
Mar 30, 2016
The next attack might not come from bullied in school, mentally unstable, lone wolves (aka jihadists to you and me but not the media).
It might come directly from the German army.
Original article http://www.demokrata.hu/hir/belfold/europa-polgarhaboru-szelen
Translation http://gatesofvienna.net/2016/08/the-looming-crisis-in-europe/

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if gbs moderation had any backbone RE not tolerating incorrect opinions this would be a honeypot thread
oh well :sigh:

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
if gbs moderation had any backbone they'd permaban you

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:anime:

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i feel younger the more iembrace the creation of memes

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Nicomo posted:

they happen every other day in Afghanistan / Pakistan just no one in the west gives a poo poo

And rightly so... they are all Muslim pedos and goat fuckers

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Still no terrorist attack , feels good

slowfreq
Dec 14, 2014

i know way too many white people that like to talk down about being white like it's a bad thing like "oh yeah, look at those white people on tv..." like HOO boy that gets me steamed up!!! yes it does brother

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Everyone should just stay in their own countries and try to make them great.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Decebal posted:

Everyone should just stay in their own countries and try to make them great.

Yeah I agree but the IQ level of the average Muslim restricts their actions.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Italians have the highest IQ of the west? i call bullshit

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Kurtofan posted:

Italians have the highest IQ of the west? i call bullshit

Italians invented the best foods. You are retarded.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
It will be a tense Christmas in Europe for sure

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Italians invented the best foods. You are retarded.

italian food is literal garbage a better example might be that they have produced a lot of great artists and math nerds, proving they can use both sides of their brain well or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

extra stout posted:

italian food is literal garbage a better example might be that they have produced a lot of great artists and math nerds, proving they can use both sides of their brain well or something

And that Empire they had :love: Pax Romana is really hot

• Locked thread