Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

bongwizzard posted:

I seem to be more desirable at 38 then I was at 28 or especially 18.

pics? i already find your intellect diesrable so lemme see some cock cleavage, flash a lil dickneck for me hon, let's see if the sparks fly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

Sex with Kelly Wells would be fun in the same way as a flight in a fighter jet or being a passenger in a demolition derby, only for your dick. Sure, sex with hot girls who aren't crazy is alright, but dipping your balls into a girl's distended anus while she recites her times tables is an experience.

life begins when she screams choo-choo train noises

bongwizzard posted:

It's actually pretty hard to take a flattering picture of the dickneck region. I did waste about 20 minutes at work trying, so thanks for that at least.

:kimchi: thank you for trying

• Locked thread