Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
More like banging your beard, am I right guys?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Serious Frolicking posted:

I think I would be a good husband to a wig. We would spend many happy years together and love each other for the rest of our lives

Spoken like a true blue pill beta. Wigs are all cheating, manipulating liars who only see you as a meal ticket. One day you're saying your "I dos" and the next thing you know you're coming home early to find their luxurious locks wrapped around the head of some Chad. Then it's divorce court and all you have to look forward for the rest of your life is your wages getting garnished to pay for designer wig caps and special care shampoos. The justice system is notoriously weighted in favor of the wigs. Wigs might be good for the occasional flirty fling at Halloween parties or backstage at the community playhouse but they're definitely not marriage material. Believe me, I already got put through the wringer twice before I got wise.

• Locked thread