Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

there is a five guys in casper that i once waited for goons to come fight me but no one showed up so i ate a bacon cheeseburger and drank like 40 beers

five guys doesn't serve beer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

there is a five guys in casper that i once waited for goons to come fight me but no one showed up so i ate a bacon cheeseburger and drank like 40 beers

Is that when you met

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITJgZmDtMwQ

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

8-Bit Scholar posted:

five guys doesn't serve beer

i drank them on the way home you stupid piece of poo poo

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
no one sane would live in casper, wy

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
its actually the most horrible desolate wasteland in our country. hopefully something good is buried there like the ark of the covenant or something

Leggsy
Apr 30, 2008

We'll take our chances...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bIYV6VkECk

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

yellowstone is amazing and so are the mountains and stuff

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The highest altitude ncaa division 1 school is the university of wyoming, located in Cheyenne, over 6,000 ft up.

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013
If you are into rocks, there aren't a bunch of stupid plants covering up all the geology.

If you are Zen, we have a whole lot of nothing.

There's a fish quarry in Star Valley (south of Jackson a couple hours).

There's lots of wind to keep your windmill happy.

We have sunny winters, in between snow storms. Spring has the most clouds.

If you can invent a commercial use for sagebrush, you will be a millionaire in no time.

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013

OctoberBlues posted:

The highest altitude ncaa division 1 school is the university of wyoming, located in Cheyenne, over 6,000 ft up.

Laramie, not Cheyenne. 7200 feet.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Fun Kemmerer Fact: they have a diner in town that is decorated with antique coke products and advertisements. They only serve pepsi products.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Jackson Hole is pretty fun if you know the right Illuminati banker types.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

where

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

GoodyTwoShoes posted:

Laramie, not Cheyenne. 7200 feet.

I have shamed myself in the wyoming thread, this may be my low point. :(

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Well, it's isn't heavily populated, so if you don't like people from Wyoming, the good news is there aren't many of them.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
the worst part of living in Wyoming is that you can only kill yourself once I imagine

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
are wyoming girls cute

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
cheyenne is a hole. it stinks and i've never actually seen a chemical factory smack dab in the center of a residential district before but i guess in cheyenne there is no rules

laramie is an awesome little town though so if you're ever cruising i80 always skip cheyenne and just stop in laramie

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

8-Bit Scholar posted:

are wyoming girls cute

No, but the seasonal girls from NY are pretty fine.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I read that Wyoming has the least progressive marijuana laws in the country, so I guess go there if you just find everybody's constantly getting high in public in other states to be bothersome.

this is true i was in a gas station in wyoming and there was a uc cop there drinking coffee and talking about how much he would love to throw someone bringing legal weed from CO in jail for months

or maybe that was nebraska. ya it was nebraska actually my bad

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

8-Bit Scholar posted:

are wyoming girls cute

no they are fat or on meth

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

dad gay. so what posted:

Mmmmmmmm Meth.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
Driving across the wasteland on your way to Washington. No matter where you are, there's always bourbon.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI2gi9N7w5Q

i heard its very beautiful

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

dad gay. so what posted:

why not both

The XKCD Larper
Mar 1, 2009

by Lowtax
There's a bodega in Lindle that's run by a guy from Chihuahua Mexico. He makes the best barbacoa I've ever eaten.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Xaris posted:

why not both

Well if they're fat I don't think they are using the meth right, so I don't think I could trust them.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I read that Wyoming has the least progressive marijuana laws in the country, so I guess go there if you just find everybody's constantly getting high in public in other states to be bothersome.

Well the thing about Wyoming is they don't really have public spaces

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
So can I smoke lots of weed or not!??!

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
If you want a girlfriend really quick. Go to kemmerer. Girls there will be impressed that you have a job!

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
Brown and yellow is a cool color combo for a college, really works for them.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Oklahoma's got Wyoming beat on the MJ front, and doesn't have Yellowstone.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hKMGQOfD6Co

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Went to Wyoming once. Saw testicles on a BBQ menu.

Also every man I encountered there acted pretty creepy so maybe they don't have a lot of women to practice socialization with

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

OctoberBlues posted:

I would take $150,000 a year to live in Cheyenne, WY. It's not ideal, but you could save up a bunch of money and only be three hours from Denver.
we already have enough wyoming weekenders down here every saturday night driving drunk and being racist, thanks.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

TenementFunster posted:

we already have enough wyoming weekenders down here every saturday night driving drunk and being racist, thanks.

Well I already live in denver so you get me anyway, buddy.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I have driven across Wyoming four loving times and the only worse place is the panhandle of Texas.

Yellowstone is pretty great though.

I have taken a few weird hosed up diversions though Wyoming too, so it wasn't just i80. I went through Upton for example. What's Upton? ha ha!

I like national grasslands. they are boring and nice.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

AWarmBody posted:

Went to Wyoming once. Saw testicles on a BBQ menu.

Also every man I encountered there acted pretty creepy so maybe they don't have a lot of women to practice socialization with

a warm body, cooling off in the mountain air

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I followed a semi hauling a unmarked, white trailer. Guarded by four Hum Vees, Two Mraps and two helicopters, two blackhawks, in succession.

I have no idea what was inside said trailer, but I'm guessing it was a nuke.

They did 5 miles under the speed limit for hundreds of miles.

• Locked thread