Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Robindaybird posted:

There's parts that weren't as bad as I remembered, and parts that were way worse than I recalled.

[...]

If the remake fixes a lot of those problems, great, but I am skeptical of that.

First part quoted for :same:, second part quoted because this is Atlus.

You know full well the remake's biggest change is going to be ten more quests of that one dude's attempts to gently caress every female-presenting demon in the entire game, and it's supposed to be played for sympathy laughs. :japan:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

That was entertaining to watch, but certainly nothing I'd ever play myself. Thanks for showing it off.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Bad game, good lp

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Thanks for doing this LP. I don't know how much they will change to the remake, but I assume that most of the changes will be in the new ending route with Not-Marie. Going by what these remakes have been doing, the new ending will likely be "destroy the Schwarzwelt but in a way that stops it from coming back ever" because they don't want ambiguous endings anymore.

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

It was nice to see an LP of this game that didn't break the soul of its LPer. It was even better how you trivialized it the entire time.

SweaterGear
Jan 4, 2010

There's a Monopenguin! :swoon:
I'm glad you ended on the best ending (relatively speaking). Thank you for the great LP, and I look forward to your next project, whatever it may be!

eternaldough
Jan 16, 2017

There's really no better way to end than by having Mem Aleph blow herself up. Twice, even.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Hunt11 posted:

sorry about spoiling how you were going to chump the final boss.

Honestly, I was kind of unsubtle about it in the first place. I'd be more surprised if someone didn't see it coming, all things considered. :v:

SweaterGear posted:

I look forward to your next project, whatever it may be!

I have bad ideas, but it's okay because so does the creator of this thing.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Thank you for this entertaining LP.

So it seems the crew are finally going to get their own portraits in D3EP, they sure deserve them, my favorite fanarts of this game are the ones that give them actual faces.

Nephrite
Aug 18, 2006
Lipstick Apathy
I'm confused about one plot point -- I think it was the Three Wise Men who mentioned something about Arthur having something special about him (or inside him? Something like that). Was that ever... like, addressed at all?

thetruegentleman
Feb 5, 2011

You call that potato a Trump avatar?

THIS is a Trump Avatar!
Congrats, and I hope the re-release of the game makes it the game it should have been all along.

Wiffle
Jan 5, 2014
Congratulations, you win an awkward looking Jimenez.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
And they say an AI is an emotionless machine. Fucker had more personality than most of the Red Sprite crew put together. We salute you, ya ever learning AI and hope ya ended up somewhere good in the end...if robots could have a soul that is.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

jfc, Jimenez almost looks like he should be stomping on some houses in AoT - his mouth is way too wide.

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

Arthur is the most human character in the game. Not a high bar, considering his competition, but given he had every excuse to go Rogue and plot the destruction/enslavement of humanity? That deserves some credit.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
Well, it was interesting to check out the game at the very least. It probably could have used more passovers in editing or whatever (the whole bit where Jimenez basically brainwashes the crew really stood out considering how he was against that before). Still, good LP, Dragonatrix!

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

How legitimate is this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Dragonatrix posted:

I have bad ideas, but it's okay because so does the creator of this thing.

Okay, but in all seriousness, let's do something actually enjoyable.

• Locked thread