Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BDA
Dec 10, 2007

Extremely grim and evil.
God, just gently caress off, Jimenez.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BDA
Dec 10, 2007

Extremely grim and evil.
Yeah, this was one of the things that turned me off the game. It devotes a lot of screen time to characters that are impossible to care about.

BDA
Dec 10, 2007

Extremely grim and evil.
It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure Delphinus is where I decided I'd had enough of this game. Seeing the game in LP format like this conceals how tedious it can be to actually play.

BDA
Dec 10, 2007

Extremely grim and evil.
Goddammit, I was hoping running off to be a spy would take Jimenez out of the story for a while. Thanks for nothing, jackass.

BDA
Dec 10, 2007

Extremely grim and evil.
I hate every character in this game.

Except Irving. He's OK.

BDA
Dec 10, 2007

Extremely grim and evil.
Let's find out just how weird and hosed up Mastema's brainslave magic is before we go making any hasty decisions.

BDA
Dec 10, 2007

Extremely grim and evil.
I'd rather pick "none of the above" but since that's apparently not an option let's go ahead and kill Jack's herd of insufferable assholes.

BDA
Dec 10, 2007

Extremely grim and evil.

Dragonatrix posted:

Haven't properly counted yet or anything, but it sure looks likely that come Monday morning, Ryan and the unnamed mooks from Jack's Squad are gonna get got. Can't say I'm too surprised by that.

They have only themselves to blame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BDA
Dec 10, 2007

Extremely grim and evil.
Can't wait to see what excuse the game has for not ending this time.

• Locked thread