Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FriskyBoat
Apr 23, 2011
I liked Strange Journey to a point. Interesting dungeon themes can make me forgive a lot of sins; after all, I'll defend some of Persona Q's pretty glaring flaws since I thought the aesthetic theme of some of the dungeons (2 and 3 in particular) took a lot of the hassle out of exploring (also it had good music but that doesn't really have bearing here). I really liked Carina in Strange Journey in spite of how tedious it was. The visual design aspect of exploring a demon's idea of a human shopping mall was pretty cool, and Horkos was goofy enough to pull the game out of its dumb melodrama for a bit and make the plot a bit more bearable. That said, I despised Delphinus because it's ugly as hell and annoying to navigate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FriskyBoat
Apr 23, 2011
Grus is where I stopped playing the first time. I don't think I was particularly frustrated with it or anything, I just found something else and just kinda forgot about it.

Still liked Grus better than Delphinus.

• Locked thread