Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

pictured: incompetents posting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfM90Yuyixw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
you're not funny enough to pull this off bud

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

All the commies will be put into that hole.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

v2vian man posted:

you're not funny enough to pull this off bud

If I'm being honest, I laughed at the idea of a Trump supporter caring about logical fallacies in a debate.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Just as trump has destroyed Clinton and Castro, so too will he bring an end to the third great communist scourge of the americas

Trudeau, be warned

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Just as trump has destroyed Clinton and Castro, so too will he bring an end to the third great communist scourge of the americas

Trudeau, be warned

Lol like he knows who Trudeau even is.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Chichevache posted:

If I'm being honest, I laughed at the idea of a Trump supporter caring about logical fallacies in a debate.

lmao

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Chilichimp posted:

I love the narrative that was build up by right-wingers over Kaepernicks MALCOLM X t-shirt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-announced.html

And somehow this rear end in a top hat reporter evades any sense of self-evaluation. Presented with the reality of American history: historically, genocide of the first nations and theft of tribal lands, slavery; and recently, mass incarcerations for non-violent offenses (war on drugs, mandatory minimums), the reporter falls back in condescending amazement over how "stupid" Kaepernick must be.

Bro, bro, bro, bro, bro.... BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.

Kaepernick beautifully pivoted your dumb questions about his shirt and knocked your lovely softballs out of the park. Also, why is it that you're okay with mass incarceration, can hand-wave slavery and historical and MODERN ATTACKS AGAIN NATIVE PEOPLES (DAPL), when you're so vehemently opposed to the violence of Casto's regime and his takeover of a nation without justice or election?

Why are our founding fathers not demonized in history books? Why is Andrew Jackson ON loving MONEY?

The best part about all the Castro backlash is that Fulgencio Batista was a completely reprehensible piece of poo poo but he was American friendly so it was all good. Then we spent the next sixty years jerking off Cuban ex-pats and anti-Commie hardliners and forgot that people don't have armed revolutions when everything is working great.

That and Kaepernick refusing to jerk off Cuban ex-pats getting them so mad.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

You know what, this thread has been poo poo for awhile now

• Locked thread