Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

goddamn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
He made a similar joke last week, something about Kap "electing" to run on a pass play.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Skwirl posted:

My money is on Trump committing an impeachable offense in the first 2 years, and not BS "lied under oath about sex" impeachable offense, but full on breaking into a psychiatrist's office in order to steal confidential documents. And it won't even be for something useful, it will be some random teenager whose small hands joke got re-tweeted too much.

I'd have to be pretty awesome to get the all-red congress to throw him out.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Chilichimp posted:

I'd have to be pretty awesome to get the all-red congress to throw him out.
They don't need a great reason, Pence is their prototypical lapdog-in-waiting that will say Yes to everything GOP

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The only thing worse than President Trump is President Pence tbh

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Spoeank posted:

The only thing worse than President Trump is President Pence tbh

I have great news. Trump will likely be president in name only!

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
While I agree that voting in national elections often doesn't matter, voting locally almost always matters because local elections deal with practical matters mostly and not things like "Should a man be allowed to stick his penis into another man's butt?". That said it would actually be dumb for most young voters to vote in local elections because they deal with local issues that they probably don't have enough experience with to make good decisions, hence why older people vote so much more than young people in local elections. Ultimately my respect for Kap doesn't go down one bit considering that he doesn't vote.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

jesus christ lmao

RestRoomLiterature-
Jun 3, 2008

staying regular
So every barista with a liberal arts degree got their own sports thread. Enjoy the next four years.

Also vote next time kap, or don't and keep taking that dole money lol.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
cool thanks for your time

and the preferred slam is deadlifting IT workers thx

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

RestRoomLiterature- posted:

So every barista with a liberal arts degree got their own sports thread. Enjoy the next four years.

Also vote next time kap, or don't and keep taking that dole money lol.

rack'em

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

So where's the blue collared, not liberal-commie, Trump supporter sports thread?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

incompetent posted:

So where's the blue collared, not liberal-commie, Trump supporter sports thread?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3793416&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

incompetent posted:

I'm blue collared and commie. Can't imagine why you'd be blue collared and support the rich. Line them all up against the wall after we've purified the NFL of Cowboys fans.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

If you're blue collared and vote Republican you're literally retarded and also their base

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
If your color is blue why would you vote red?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Spoeank posted:

If you're blue collared and vote Republican you're literally retarded and also their base
All man dad's age friends were supporting Trump and often made fun of my dad's union because unions are bad for some reason. Yeah gently caress unions, what good were they for other than making it possible for my dad to live in the suburbs, pay three kids through Catholic k-8th, pay off my student loans while I didn't get a real job until February of this year, be able to work 40 hours with great perks, and was able to retire last year with the ability to still work occasionally and make money.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

achillesforever6 posted:

All man dad's age friends were supporting Trump and often made fun of my dad's union because unions are bad for some reason. Yeah gently caress unions, what good were they for other than making it possible for my dad to live in the suburbs, pay three kids through Catholic k-8th, pay off my student loans while I didn't get a real job until February of this year, be able to work 40 hours with great perks, and was able to retire last year with the ability to still work occasionally and make money.

Actually you will find business want to do that but can't because taxes and immigrants.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

CharlestheHammer posted:

Actually you will find business want to do that but can't because taxes and immigrants.

I loled

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Better give them more money then! The next dollar could do it!

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Spoeank posted:

Better give them more money then! The next dollar could do it!

If I give the one dollar they might give me ten cents back! Trickle down works!

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

Chichevache posted:

I'm blue collared and commie. Can't imagine why you'd be blue collared and support the rich. Line them all up against the wall after we've purified the NFL of Cowboys fans.

If you hate all rich people, why do you watch the NFL?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/802486219972100096

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I love the narrative that was build up by right-wingers over Kaepernicks MALCOLM X t-shirt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-announced.html

quote:

On Wednesday, Kaepernick, who told The Palm Beach Post that his choice of a t-shirt bearing Castro's image back in August did not mean he sided with his oppressive regime.

The quarterback first pointed out that Malcolm X was also pictured on his t-shirt, saying he was a believer in Malcolm X's ideology and fighting oppression.

The fact that Malcolm X met Castro in 1960 at Harlem's Hotel Theresa, Kaepernick said, shows that he was open-minded and 'willing to hear different aspects of people's views'.

When the reporter, who hasn't been named, pressed Kaepernick specifically on Castro's history of oppression, he replied: 'One thing that Fidel Castro did do is they have the highest literacy rate because they invest more in their education system than they do in their prison system, which we do not do here, even though we're fully capable of doing that.'

The reporter replied: 'He also did something that we do not do here: he broke up families, he took over a country without any justice and without any election'.

Kaepernick fought back: 'We do break up families here. That's what mass incarceration is. That was the foundation of slavery so our country has been based on that as well as the genocide of native Americans.'

When the reporter asked whether Kaepernick was equating the breaking up of Cuban families with people going to jail in the United States, Kaepernick said: 'I'm equating the breaking up of families with the breaking up of families.'

After a brief silence, the reporter replied: 'Wow. That's amazing.'

And somehow this rear end in a top hat reporter evades any sense of self-evaluation. Presented with the reality of American history: historically, genocide of the first nations and theft of tribal lands, slavery; and recently, mass incarcerations for non-violent offenses (war on drugs, mandatory minimums), the reporter falls back in condescending amazement over how "stupid" Kaepernick must be.

Bro, bro, bro, bro, bro.... BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.

Kaepernick beautifully pivoted your dumb questions about his shirt and knocked your lovely softballs out of the park. Also, why is it that you're okay with mass incarceration, can hand-wave slavery and historical and MODERN ATTACKS AGAIN NATIVE PEOPLES (DAPL), when you're so vehemently opposed to the violence of Casto's regime and his takeover of a nation without justice or election?

Why are our founding fathers not demonized in history books? Why is Andrew Jackson ON loving MONEY?

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Nov 26, 2016

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I've decided that Kaepernick still Owns

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

All I've learned from this thread: Kaep rules; incompetent drools

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Spoeank posted:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

incompetent posted:

If you hate all rich people, why do you watch the NFL?

Because it is entertaining and I appreciate blood sports.:shrug: What does that have to do with the price of apples?

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

Chichevache posted:

Because it is entertaining and I appreciate blood sports.:shrug: What does that have to do with the price of apples?

NFL Players: Rich
You: Hate Rich People

Is this too hard for you to understand?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

incompetent posted:

what part of "he enjoys watching rich people brain themselves and each other" was too hard for you to understand

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

incompetent posted:

drat dude you sound like you have the brain of a child

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

Alaois posted:

what part of "he enjoys watching rich people brain themselves and each other" was too hard for you to understand

I don't see him wishing for Kaep to get killed.

v2vian man posted:

drat dude you sound like you have the brain of a child

ad hominem

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

bitch this is a football forum not the roman senate get this weak rear end poo poo out of here

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

incompetent posted:

I don't see him wishing for Kaep to get killed.

Football is a slow death

quote:

ad hominem

Ad hominem attacks are ok if they're not part of the actual argument someone is making. Some people need to be told that they're stupid so that they hopefully stop saying stupid poo poo all the time.

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

Alaois posted:

bitch this is a football forum not the roman senate get this weak rear end poo poo out of here

You wanna loving fight me you piece of poo poo? Tell me where you live so I can come and kick your rear end.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

incompetent posted:

You wanna loving fight me you piece of poo poo? Tell me where you live so I can come and kick your rear end.

Yesssss

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

incompetent posted:

1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Be there or be square.

Alaois posted:

:lol: your argument is invalid because you used the b-word :ironicat:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

incompetent posted:

Giant piss baby man attempts to troll in a forum of trolls.

Keep going, they're about to crack.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

incompetent posted:

Boy, you dumb as poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

Chilichimp posted:

Giant piss baby man attempts to troll in a forum of trolls.

Keep going, they're about to crack.

Gynecolojustice posted:

Boy, you dumb as poo poo
Not an argument. :smugdon:

• Locked thread