Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
probate parm for one day every time he uses the word Just

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Ross Angeles posted:

probate parm for one day every time he uses the word Just

I gotta say I don't think that's a good use of mod powers. In fact, I don't think it's very.....

J
U
S
T

:getin:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Ross Angeles posted:

probate parm for one day every time

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yeah Jesus Christ please just ban him already

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

How did this thread even get about me?

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

You know what's bad? Baylor. Bad school

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Goons love a good dogpile, no matter how random.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Parmesan Basil posted:

How did this thread even get about me?

HEy guys *shits on floor*

Hey why are you making this thread all about me?

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
I started it i asked Ehud to shoot him i said his name and his loving austimal bat-signal started lighting up next to his DnD morality archetype poster

give me a good 12 hours MV im sorry im not even joking see you guys tomorrow

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

HEy guys *shits on floor*

Hey why are you making this thread all about me?

I thought you were going to put me on ignore? I think since my posting upsets you so much then you should probably do it.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Tyreek Hill is a Chief

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Cruel and Unusual posted:

MLK pointed out specific examples of injustice. He did not spend his time listing all the good things the government did, for balance. Neither did Thomas Jefferson include another section in the Declaration of Independence listing all the good things the British had done for the colonies.

MLK did dedicate two of the first four paragraphs in that speech to good things the government had done, but they were not being fully realized by local governments. TJ is a weird analogy to make because the DoI was specifically opposed to the British government. The entire point of my first post was that Kaep's gesture is opposing an entity that is actually his ally; he is missing the mark by grouping all levels of government as one. He ends up opposing the federal government much as in the same way as racists that still fly the confederate flag.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Wtf Chromatic where are the dog gifs

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
if you say gifs one more time Winkie will show up and then I can't browse this thread at work anymore

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Intruder posted:

Tyreek Hill is a Chief

As always, your words cut me the deepest Intruder. At least I'm no longer a fan!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Trader

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Look I don't give a poo poo about Kap, but the Trump reply to poo poo is spectacular.

African Americans your life is poo poo and only I can fix it, but if you have the audacity to complain about it you can get the hell out.

He's a complicated man. ~

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Cavauro posted:

this seem like a good thread to think of every colin youve heard of and say them to eachother. colin quinn. colin farrell. colin mochrie. uh. colin cowherd, colin hanks. and dont forget colin jones from football, the sport.

Colin Powell
Tom Collins
Colin Firth
Colin Hay

Welp, I'm out.

edit: Oh, Collins from Rent.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Ehud posted:

Phil Collins

*triggered*

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

pmchem posted:

MLK did dedicate two of the first four paragraphs in that speech to good things the government had done, but they were not being fully realized by local governments. TJ is a weird analogy to make because the DoI was specifically opposed to the British government. The entire point of my first post was that Kaep's gesture is opposing an entity that is actually his ally; he is missing the mark by grouping all levels of government as one. He ends up opposing the federal government much as in the same way as racists that still fly the confederate flag.

I really don't think that local police are looking at this protest and thinking that Kaep's leaving them off the hook.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Cruel and Unusual posted:

I really don't think that local police are looking at this protest and thinking that Kaep's leaving them off the hook.

Sure, but he's insulting Obama and Loretta Lynch's DOJ. The DOJ has been very active in the past few years to help make progress on this exact issue.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

y'all mother fuckers falling for the worst concern troll in awhile

shameful

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

shameful

I fell for a guy arguing that using Over/Under in the wrong way was actually acceptable the other day :negative:

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I couldn't possibly care less about what Colin K says or does, but it's hilarious to see people on Facebook yelling about this. Saying stuff like the anthem is a sign of respect for the people that bring us out freedoms yadda yadda so he should be stand whether he likes it or not without seeing the irony of that statement.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Joey Freshwater posted:

I couldn't possibly care less about what Colin K says or does, but it's hilarious to see people on Facebook yelling about this. Saying stuff like the anthem is a sign of respect for the people that bring us out freedoms yadda yadda so he should be stand whether he likes it or not without seeing the irony of that statement.

I was amazed at the guy on my facebook talking about how soldiers died protecting the anthem

LIke, I imagining a platoon of soldiers gunned down while Hitler holds a gun to the head of the national anthem

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I was amazed at the guy on my facebook talking about how soldiers died protecting the anthem

LIke, I imagining a platoon of soldiers gunned down while Hitler holds a gun to the head of the national anthem

Do you know what concrete thinking is a sign of?

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The american flag means bud light, blonde twins with big hooters, and lynching black people down by the quarry in your F150

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

African AIDS cum posted:

it makes an "rear end" out of "u" and "me"

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I still prefer Parm's posting to AAC.

And if I were a Broncos fan, I'd prefer Kap to Trevor Siemian.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

A cemented position?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

shameful

Nope, sorry, sincere disagreement. Amazingly, it sometimes happens on the internet!

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Bullshit

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

I fell for a guy arguing that using Over/Under in the wrong way was actually acceptable the other day :negative:

Ban those people imo

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

quote:

Well i am done with him. I use to stick up for him when we were doing lovely, blaming it on other players and management. No more. You got wr's who are trying to win a job who prob wish hed worry more about the game than re-tweeted stupid rear end tweets from unintelligent people or not standing for national anthem. That fact he doesnt get this means he is actually "stupid". Hes not bright. I want a bright qb. If u want to make a difference than quit your job and run for office or become a cop. There are lovely people doing lovely things in every country (yes even canada! Love you canadians!) so maybe just focus on your job. And to me, by not standing for national anthem then you are saying gently caress you to all the millitary who have served to protect us. Not the politicians...the soilders!!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

pmchem posted:

Nope, sorry, sincere disagreement. Amazingly, it sometimes happens on the internet!

then you dumb as hell bro and its just as pointless to talk to you

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Hey Drew Brees weighed in. Did anyone talk about how Drew Brees weigh in?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

fsif posted:

Hey Drew Brees weighed in. Did anyone talk about how Drew Brees weigh in?

let's all hop in a time machine back to 2009 when anyone gave a gently caress about Drew Brees

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Hey kap if you don't like it here you can geeeeeet out and go to some other country. But if you're from some other country and like it here gently caress you were building a wall go away.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

"Like, it's an oxymoron that you're sitting down, disrespecting that flag that has given you the freedom to speak out."

Drew Brees does not know what an oxymoron is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

"Like, I could shed a tear every time the national anthem plays if I would allow myself because it's that powerful."

• Locked thread