Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

Black Lives Matter spins a false narrative about police violence and Kaepernick is a desperate loser on the way out of town being coddled by the media. Sad. His conclusions are based on bad facts. There is NOT an epidemic of white racist police murdering unarmed black men. Police are more likely to use deadly force against a threatening white person than a black one. These bad facts are not simple error, either, they are part of a campaign of deceit. It's not someone dumb who thinks the earth is flat, its someone famous telling kids the earth is flat. Bad facts are always offensive because the truth is an absolute good.

Please source your quotes so we can help mine for comedy gold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

https://theintercept.com/2016/08/28/colin-kaepernick-is-righter-than-you-know-the-national-anthem-is-a-celebration-of-slavery/

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

After every first down you need to kiss a bible and jack off a bald eagle show your respect for this country

I think that's in the bill of rights somewhere

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Bullshit

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Holy poo poo Miko loving directly attacked JERRY RICE lol

tbf that tweet didn't really merit a tactful response

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Goetta posted:

I wonder what the Marines who stormed the beaches of Iwo Jima and raised that American Flag would have thought about your ''Dead Arm" Colin????

Like Follow Subscribe

As my grandad put it:

"Thank Christ that's what passes as a problem in our current world"

GonadTheBallbarian fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Aug 31, 2016

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Blitz7x posted:

White people: why can't black people just protest normally like civilized folks

Black person: sits quietly during the national anthem

White people: no!!!!! Not like that

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Colin Kaepernick is cool and I want him to succeed

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

The widow's mite comes to mind

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

WHOOPS posted:

What is the right amount to give to a charity?

The right amount is to smash capitalism

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDUEqMGUwcI

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Spoeank posted:

oh noooo Kaepernick veered into "Mercator Projection is Racist" territory on twitter

I mean, it's problematic

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I like Kaep and the results of his protest. Good on ya, man.

Glad to see Seahawks joining in

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

It'll be a medical miracle, what, without a single spine amongst them

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

It's weird because the broncos had kinda the perfect 'team response' to this, just making a statement saying 'we encourage our players to stand but they're free to do as they want and we have zero interest in policing that stuff'. You can just do that, you don't need to jump up and do a little dance routine to show your apology. They know that making a big show after their backlash just looks like sad pandering, right?

as much as I hate to compliment the denver broncos, they handled it pretty okay

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Good for him. That's more courageous than removing your headphone jack.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Ugh.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I was pretty dismayed by my local police union's actions following the mayor hanging a BLM banner on city hall.

Union reps threw a tantrum, mayor told them to go gently caress themselves, kept the banner up. Union organizes a protest.

We found out later that only 4 local cops went, and the vast majority of blue protesters were from other parts of the state, but it was disgusting to see over a hundred prolapsed anuses shouting racist things at a building adjacent to the high school on a school day.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Madcosby posted:

i dont even get how people can oppose Kaepernick or that blacks are being slain by cops unjustly. What the hell is the argument against it?

It's not an argument, it's more the result of the implied premise that black lives don't matter. It gets reiterated every time the phrase "all/blue lives matter" gets sharted out in conversation. The phrase isn't meant to convey the actual meaning behind the words, it's an action to correct/oppose the notion that black lives do matter without using a slur or face-threatening activity.

It's probably one of the most vile things I've seen in my lifetime.

I hate people.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I thought that was murder 2 though? How is that manslaughter?

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Aiming a gun, disabling the safety, and pulling the trigger at a stationary target doesn't imply intent?

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Oh, definitely. I'm not trying to be a dick, I just know I'm not a lawyer. I wonder if the judge gives the maximum for that?

What a poo poo sandwich

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Spoeank posted:

Like poo poo what justification is there for shooting at that social worker in Florida laying on his back with his hands in the air screaming about how the dude next to him is just a mentally deficient guy with a truck

Like gently caress what's the loving justification

What is it

that's the example that always gets me.

the most baffling part was that the officer claimed to be shooting to kill the guy wielding said toy truck whilst making truck noises.

...and he'll likely never recover.

CNN posted:

While Rios was not shot, his injuries go much deeper, his family said.
"The next day, he was so upset, he was so devastated, he went right back to where Mr. Kinsey was shot," said attorney Matthew Dietz, who represents the family.
"Where there was blood on the street and he started pounding the ground, and crying and shouting."
Rios was transferred to a psychiatric home after he returned to the scene of the shooting, according to Dietz.
Dietz said since Rios cannot talk and only says a few words, he has no outlet to address what happened that day.
"His injuries are long lasting because he does not have a method to deal with them," the attorney said.
"If this police department had adequate training, this would not have happened," Dietz said. "... They should have known we may have a person with autism."
The family said Rios needs therapy, but instead is in a psychiatric hospital.
"They are trying to blame it on him, like he was suicidal or was trying to hurt Charles," his sister Miriam Rios said at a news conference Friday. But Rios considered Kinsey a father figure, and has asked about him regularly.
Kinsey was treated and released Thursday, days after the incident.
"He's still traumatized, he's having night terrors," Rios' sister said. "He's not sleeping, he's not eating. He's not the same anymore."
Since the shooting, his sister said, he's still wearing the same blood-splattered clothes he had on that day.

GonadTheBallbarian fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Sep 28, 2016

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

replace her with Kaepernick imho

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

especially after her kid glove treatment of trump

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Yep, confirmed dumb af

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

CyberPingu posted:

Reckon they can sing for 45+ minutes of football

would love it if they winded themselves and we get a 0-3 laugher

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Trump is a hanzo main and blames his team for losses

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

So did you vote for charter schools or slot machines?

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I'll second, heartily campaign for his success

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWdfRRtAs3o

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Spoeank posted:

If you're blue collared and vote Republican you're literally retarded and also their base

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Chichevache posted:

If I'm being honest, I laughed at the idea of a Trump supporter caring about logical fallacies in a debate.

lmao

• Locked thread