Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Ehud posted:

I work with police for a living and I feel oppressed

Please advise

shoot parmesan basil, to death,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
what are tge odds parmesan basil searches for his name in the foursm

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
whjats happening

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
I started it i asked Ehud to shoot him i said his name and his loving austimal bat-signal started lighting up next to his DnD morality archetype poster

give me a good 12 hours MV im sorry im not even joking see you guys tomorrow

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

African AIDS cum posted:

Do you know what concrete thinking is a sign of?

it makes an "rear end" out of "u" and "me"

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

FuzzySkinner posted:

Kansas City Chiefs player did a bow to Mecca when he scored once IIRC.

It's just dumb and people getting outraged for the sake of outrage. People are allowed to have opinions as much as we disagree with them. Be they Colin Kaepernick, Jerry Rice, Drew Brees or loving Tony Stewart.

I'm on the side of the left, but those that constantly seek validation, attention and slacktivism (ON. BOTH. SIDES.) are dipshits. When someone states their opinion, the best route to go is to go "eh.", and let it the gently caress go.

I respect what Kaepernick did. He has every right to do what he did. He's an American citizen, and that's his freedom of speech. Just like how it's every person's right to agree or disagree with that. You're not automatically a racist because you're offended by what he did. Just like how you're not automatically an "american hater" if you did what he did.

This isn't a message to anyone here. I think you guys are awesome, chill and respectful. But man, my twitter feed blew up with some scorching hot takes this evening, and it upset me that people just seem more content in setting up camp in their respective tribes, name calling rather than trying to reach out and have a conversation.

mothershitting fuzzy skinner here with the freaking insanely hot take

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
has anyone said turn on your monitor yet

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
nick saban was at kent state at the time

makes u think

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

sam bradford lmao posted:

I guarantee you that Nick Saban says "friend of the family" in private

oh, word?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
im taking "history of black entrepreneurs" this semester at UT to get a dumb writing flag so i can loving graduate

ama

• Locked thread