Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

that's not a jersey, that's just some old tshirt that he wrote sucks on in sharpie

Magicpants fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Sep 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
TV shows are bad and dumb. Even more bad and dumb than unarmed people getting shot by cops.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

its all nice on rice posted:

Wait, so Fuller House is worse than a black man being shot by a cop who's afraid of an autistic?
You must be trying to set up the alley oop because how could you have chosen Fuller House out of all the shows to make this point?

Look, if you put a gun to a black guy's head and forced me to choose between listening to a laugh track over prepackaged non-jokes or murdering innocent civilians out of culturally-ingrained processing biases,

well, lets just say some things aren't worth dying over, some things are worth other people dying over.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
I'm proud to live in a country where our youth and heroes travel overseas to die imposing our will on poorer countries so that I have the freedom to watch godawful policework in both fiction and real life

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Robert Kraft went into the locker room after practice yesterday. He looked around at the young men and addressed them as a group. "Regardless of your personal morals, you WILL win this game." Robert waited a second and made eye contact with several players to make sure his words had sunk in. He knew he had their undivided attention and proceeded. "You gentlemen have free will, but you also have a sub-miniature explosive device implanted in your carotid arteries. You will win whatever it takes because you know that everyone you care about also has explosives in their arteries." Then his inner fire started to shine through as he said quietly “but most of all, I want you to remember that we have robotic clones of each of you and you are replaceable."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Chromatic posted:

Looks like an early sketch of the Original Night Stalker/East Area Rapist

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Night_Stalker

Please don't post pics of me

• Locked thread