Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Kalli posted:

Literal rapist mad at Kaepernick
God I loving hate that jagoff, why can't he be siphoned of his talent and put into an actual human being who isn't a complete piece of poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Tried to explain to some of my coworkers who are all conservative that Kaep was not in the wrong, but apparently he should have just used his millions for a cause instead of making a spectacle . Glad my freep mentor who carpools with me on Wednesday didn't rant on him or that 20 year friendship would go down the tubes and he would blackball from the job he helped get me.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

FeedingHam2Cats posted:

haha and remember when they shot mlk anyway
Protesting for labor reform was the bridge too far for the racists/FBI

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Coldforge posted:

Law enforcement (especially correctional officers) unions are literally the only thing that makes me think organized labor is maybe not a good idea.
The FOP is literally the worst thing to come from Pittsburgh, they have a disgustingly overbearing monument right next to Heinz Field; thank god the Mr. Rogers monument is right next to it to heal my eyes from that eye sore.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Spoeank posted:

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/781307560657838080
thanks Obama
Why does he still care about trying to appease the people who are never going to like him? gently caress them and go scorched earth.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Kalli posted:

Because, as mentioned before, even a majority of white democrats are against Colin Kaepernick.

Something something, lesser of two evils.
That and they are paranoid of the attack ads from Republicans going "They hate freedom and support thugs"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Spoeank posted:

If you're blue collared and vote Republican you're literally retarded and also their base
All man dad's age friends were supporting Trump and often made fun of my dad's union because unions are bad for some reason. Yeah gently caress unions, what good were they for other than making it possible for my dad to live in the suburbs, pay three kids through Catholic k-8th, pay off my student loans while I didn't get a real job until February of this year, be able to work 40 hours with great perks, and was able to retire last year with the ability to still work occasionally and make money.

• Locked thread