Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
if someone uses the military to argue against a protest they should be given a wedgie.

if someone feels any more of any emotion about Kaep having a seat than, say, Tamir Rice getting shot and killed, they should realize they are part of the reason people feel protesting is necessary.

thanks those are my hot takes have a good evening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
WELL BLACK PEOPLE KILL MORE BLACK PEOPLE THAN ANY RACE!!!

Cool. Now if only there was an organization that was put in place to try to help stop murder... Hmm....

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Madcosby posted:

Why ask people to do what the buildings couldnt?

Quoting this again because I feel like quoting it.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
people who think it is about the military are stupid

and this includes people in the military or close to the military.

what i am saying is

some seahawks players are stupid

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

"Group includes these few guys, and many more but you already knew that because I said there were 70+ in the first tweet"

not sure why the redundancy of this bothered me so much

anywho, someone keep a running log of players that desecrate everything america stands for (THAT THEY ARE SITTING FOR) since i can't watch games today.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
i hope they win because it's hilarious to me when people get mad for stupid reasons

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I think the cops showing up to your multi-million dollar 16 bedroom house because your Patek Philippe got jacked from your Bugatti is a little different than a dude getting choked out on the sidewalk for selling smokes, Floyd.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
They all better be standing while they sing

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
The other 50%+ of eligible voters that didn't vote aren't famous so ya be broke democracy WAY TO GO

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

weird Asian candy posted:

I deleted mine years ago thankfully but my wife has shown me her wall and the horrendous status updates people are spewing forth. Grown rear end adults behaving like children throwing temper tantrums, slinging insults, calling names...it's loving pathetic. But yeah, the problem is with the leadership of this country and not the degenerate population! Twitter has been insufferable as well. Anxiously awaiting this to all blow over...when will it blow over? :ohdear:

Exactly my point. These people want to inject themselves into the conversations and outage after doing jack poo poo in the first place.

How long did it take for people to stop being immature about Obama?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I've heard good things about San Antonio

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
if a bucs player is the best player on your fantasy team, you are not going to win your league.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

pubic works project posted:

Lmao have you seen the numbers Evans puts up?

Yeah. And if he's the best player on your fantasy team you're not going to win your league.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Because civics education in America sucks dick

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

incompetent posted:

nice burn, did you take 15 minutes to come up with it?

Except post/name combo

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

incompetent posted:

A person's opinion on a large group of certain people isn't just some minor thing you can ignore.

of course it is

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Shangri-Law School posted:

My apologies, I thought you were being cavalier. But if you are worried about basic survival under Trump, were you really expecting the same under Hillary?

Look at who Trump is placing in very prominent positions. Do you think Hillary would make the same choices?

It's not Trump himself that people need to worry about.

I don't think Hillary would have made a great president, but a bad president is better than the barrel we are staring down right now.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Ostentatious posted:

I don't think Trump will usher in the apocalypse, but I do think he's an idiot who will have less than 20% favorability ratings by 2020.

Actually I will have you know it will take republicans 20 years to fix Obama's mess so we gotta be patient with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Spoeank posted:

The only thing worse than President Trump is President Pence tbh

I have great news. Trump will likely be president in name only!

• Locked thread