Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Man Tony taking a lot of heat bc of some jackass running on the track during a goddamn race

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Yeah its not like Tony Stewart had a long history of endangering other drivers with sudden aggression on the track or anything

*looks at wiki*

Oh... oh no...

Yeah it's entirely the fault of the other guy tho man you don't get out of a loving race car and charge him on the track

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yeah Jesus Christ please just ban him already

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Holy poo poo Miko loving directly attacked JERRY RICE lol

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Nah it really doesn't

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Uh excuse me everyone knows the greatest terrorist threat in history was fired last year by Miami do you not remember the self exploded thread of 10/15?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Holy poo poo he sincerely thinks that Kaep is not only white but Jewish too?

No wonder Miko is chiming in!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
gently caress yeah Miko keep going baby you psycho

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol wow the dude she tweeted that at is actually a FB friend.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
LOSER. I like men who stand for what they believe, not sit. 126 million? I call that tipping money. FIRST STRING ONLY. #trump

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Praise allah

Philbin is dead

Praise allah

The shirt has been printed

Gay rear end dick nigga jerry rice lol Jesus Miko

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I hope it's run on field with the rock

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol politely gently caress off

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
South Park is still great to watch on sundays. So many different reruns

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol got some real gangsters in this thread

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

CharlestheHammer posted:

They found a way to make a teenager in a suburb look like a harden criminal to get Zimmerman free, this is child's play for any lawyer.

Hardened.

And if you think that was at all difficult given that kids past with violence in school alone, then you really don't know that case.

These people can turn a 19 year old virgin from Tennessee who was raped into a huge sorority slut who craves gangbangs. Making a black guy look terrifying is absolutely nothing to them.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Why can't YOU PEOPLE understand that simple fact?

ARE YOUR PARENTS BLACK?
ARE THEY SUCCESSFUL?

YES? RACISM DEAD
NO? WELL MAYBE IF YOU WENT TO SCHOOL AND BOOT STRAPS AND SERVED AND USA *mutters under breath* loving whiny ni

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
gently caress. My heart is just killing me over this.

Dudes loving mentally ill and clueless about any of this and he's dead. No reset. No tomorrow. And some piece of poo poo questions if he was a true terror? gently caress.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Free Speech is so misunderstood in this country it makes you want to vomit

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

CyberPingu posted:

People like to pick and choose when it applies...they also seem to think that freedom of speech means freedom of consequence too.

It happens everywhere that has freedom of speech...not jus the US.

If one more person asks me how to sue X because they couldn't say Y at Company Z I'll go insane

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Gynecolojustice posted:

He does a ton of work with Oakland area kids and is directly helping people so who cares if he didn't vote in the hotly contested state of CA? Saying Trump and Clinton are the same is dumb for sure, but I can see why him and many minorities don't really trust either political party, there's a long history of that

You vote for way more than just president hth

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Gynecolojustice posted:

no you don't, you only vote for president

I genuinely don't get the joke here so try and help me

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Where's that tweet about getting mad when black people express their politics in ways you don't like

Not voting on amendments or issues that are directly on the ballot ( as it was explained rather clearly to me ) is pretty lovely dude

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Seriously why are people refusing to understand you vote for more than just president

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

v2vian man posted:

Are you guys really just hearing the argument and premise that the oppressor will never allow the oppressed to vote away their oppression

So full on revolt then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yeah Trumps cabinet holy poo poo

He's openly considering floridas governor who is a pure criminal

• Locked thread