Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
My uncle keeps screaming all over facebook that Kap should be "deported", which is funny because he got exiled from Cuba for speaking out against Castro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I was amazed at the guy on my facebook talking about how soldiers died protecting the anthem

LIke, I imagining a platoon of soldiers gunned down while Hitler holds a gun to the head of the national anthem

I kept on imagining a team of soldiers shooting terrorists while protecting the table where Kap and the NFL were signing his contract since all the facebook people seem to think he owes the military for everything.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Who are the biggest pissbabies? Cops, vets, or people with a hard on for cops and vets?

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
So the general consensus among NFL executives is "Uppity negro doesn't know how good he has it." Sadly I'm not surprised.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

v2vian man posted:

Jesus loving Christ

Don't be surprised. Cops threaten to stop policing every time someone famous says anything negative about the job they're doing.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

A.o.D. posted:

Look, the police are the enforcement arm of the political class in this country, and they do not represent your interests. This is the way it's always been, and the party you vote for has no interest in fixing this.

Guess we should just let them do whatever then.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
How dare she have a problem with the gay paradise that is these United States!

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
"Please Mr. Wilson, don't protest the mistreatment of your people in the only peaceful fashion that has garnered any public attention."

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Joey Freshwater posted:

You say that but I would bet that the majority of people that are mad at him for not standing have no idea why he's doing it.

Of course they don't. This guy goes on and on about military poo poo despite several statements that these protests have nothing to do with soldiers.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
"We, the Seattle Seahawks, have decide to protest in the most tepid way possible so that we do not hurt white feelings with our black people problems. We are sorry if this inconveniences any white people."

The funny thing is people are still going to be upset at them anyway.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Weird how no one is talking about Seattle's daring stand against oppression.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Guaranteed idiots on facebook are gonna forget about the Kinsey shooting at think he's trying to become a cult leader.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Skwirl posted:

I missed the anthem, what'd the Seahawks do?

Politely asked every white person in the stadium if it was ok to protest.

• Locked thread