Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i kinda ran out of steam, what happens next?

Supermans big day

Superman looked in the mirror and straightened his tie. He took a deep breath and let it out.

“Today is a big day for me.” He said to his image in the mirror, “I’m Superman and today is going to be something special.”

He often spoke to himself this way, as he had just done. A quick glance at his watch told him it was time to go. Leaping out his bedroom window he did his usual flying maneuver into the sky, heading for the city.

As Superman flew he checked the calendar app on his phone. Little butterflies of nervousness twiddled in his stomach as he thought about what he was going to do this evening. After dating Lois Lane for 6 years he was finally going to propose. They had dinner reservations at Marciano’s which overlooked the river, it was one of Lois’ favorite spots. But that wasn’t until 8:30, it was barely 9am and he some things he needed to do before then.

First stop, his masseuse. He landed on the sidewalk just outside and dusted off his dark grey suit. Inside he greeted Katrina, the receptionist.

“ ‘Morning Kat.”

“Good Morning Mr. Superman!” She replied cheerfully.

“Is he with a client now?” He asked.

“Oh, no. Actually Mr. Nagoya isn’t in today, we have a fill-in.”

“A substitute Masseuse?” Superman frowned at Katrina. This was highly unusual; Mr. Nagoya had never missed one of his appointments before. “I hope Mr. Nagoya is alright, it’s nothing serious is it?”

Katrina shrugged. “I’m not sure, there was a voicemail this morning and all he said was ‘I’m not coming in today, there will be a substitute.’”

“Huh.” Superman chewed his lip for a moment. “anyways, can I go in now?”

“Sure, head on back.” She smiled.

Superman returned her smile and walked past her desk into Mr. Nagoyas massage room. At first glance the room appeared empty but a voice from behind a Chinese folding screen instructed him.

“Mr. Superman, please remove your clothing and lie face-down on the table.” The voice was deep and gravelly. Superman frowned. He recognized the voice.

“Batman? What the-“ Superman stammered.

“Don’t be so surprised.” Batman said as he came out from behind the screen, he was wearing the top half of his batsuit including the headpiece but minus the gloves. Superman glanced down and saw that in lieu of the leg and boots from the batsuit Batman was sporting tan cargo shorts and Birkenstock sandals sans socks. “I’ve been doing massages for years! I’m not all crime-fighting and brooding you know.”

Superman still had not removed his clothing. “I don’t know Bats, this whole situation seems kinda weird.”

“Dude trust me. I know what I’m doing, now get that suit off and let’s get down to business shall we?”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

i love it. high energy, right to the point.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

sort of a cliffhanger...

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

too shiny

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

What if they had a gay super bat rear end baby together? :allears:

the pen is your clamdestine and the paper is your boyster!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Supeman hesitated for a moment. "Eh, why not."

He hung his jacket on the coat rack and took off the rest of his clothing. Batman admired Supermans figure as he climbed up on the massage table and lay face down. His muscle tone was perfect, his skin flawless. He truly was a "super" man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

yes this was my isnpiration but i feel like we could tell a much deeper story with more "butt rubbing" instead of "butt loving"

• Locked thread